Sign in to follow this  
Ace Of Spades

E30 M Tech 1kit

Mate interested in your M Tech 1 kit - I am at present in Bribane but will be in Auckland in July - and would like to be able to get a kit to bring back with me - if you still have it could you email me at kevinhopkins@bigpond.net with the details

Thanks

Kevin

Sam

The reason I had to use this site to ask you the last questions is that I am on my lap top at work which is linked to my home computer - I cant send emails on it but I can receive them - if you want to reply on my email address kevinhoplins@bigpond.net I will get it

Kevin

Sam

Just teh the email with the photo bucket link - want to buy it - if we can work out a price - as I asked could you keep it for me - I could organise a holding deposit until I arrive if you want it

Kevin

I am really interested in the sides, I have a 1990 2 door E30 project, so the rear wont fit because of the bumper, but if you still have the sides and they are for the coupe, I would really like to buy them. let me know how much you want.

Cheers

Mike

Edited by Crankin