Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Brian (COSMOS)

Brian has asked me to pass on his apologies to members for not being able to be on the forum as of late. Health issues have lead to a diagnosis of liver cancer which Brian is determined to beat. I'm wishing him all the best with his treatment and a full recovery.

Get well, Brian! I'm sure you can do it!:)

liver cancer can be beaten! best of luck, im sure you can get through it and we can hang out at meets sometime soon!

Good luck, Brian. Been dealing with cancer in our family over the last 12 months and beaten it, so I've got good faith in our medical care and having your attitude is the right way to go. All the best mate.

Brian is now home after a short period in hospital. Unfortunately the prognosis is not good for Brian. An operation will not help and I'm sorry I have to reveal that Brian has been given 3-6 months to be with us. I'm not sure whether Brian will be on the forum. If you would like to make contact, please give me a call.

Bugger, sorry to hear that Glenn - thanks for the update.

Please pass on my best wishes - is there anything you can think of that we can do that would help Brian make the most of his time with us?

Ahhh thats not cool :( Let him know from us our thoughts are with him.

Sad news. Such a shitty disease. Thoughts go out to his whanau.

Edited by jeffbebe

Bad news sorry to hear this, hits home some, after 6 months of remission for my grandmother on Sunday she was re-diagnosed with cancer in her stomach. It's a mongrel disease and as soon as the boffins can find a cure the better!

This is really so very sad to hear .... please let Brian know my thoughts are with him.

Edited by M3_Power

Oh no!! Glenn, Can you please tell Brian I am sorry to hear of his unfortunate news, my thoughts are with him and of course his loved ones.