Sign in to follow this  
E36ShoppingTrolley

E92 M3 Supercharged for sale on TM?!

Holy sh*t! What a beast. People don't seem to have too much nice to say about the E92s on here but I wouldn't mind a hoon in that one!!

I've seen and heard this car quite a bit. Its loud as fck and he 'uses' it.

All that work and still got Repco gauges.

secretly just wanted to find something bad about it so i don't feel too bad about it not being mine

It's like taking Mila Kunis and adding a bikini for a bit more fun in the sun...

Likey.

Edit: The only thing I don't like is that it isn't my driveway sitting underneath it.

Edited by elmarco

Personally I'd rather buy a stock M3 V8 given the opportunity.

I could never buy such an expensive car knowing it's been modified like that, I'm not such a big fan of high revving M motors having the extra stress of a supercharger bolted on...

Not to say they are weak engines, obviously they can handle it but for how long?

I could never buy such an expensive car knowing it's been modified like that, I'm not such a big fan of high revving M motors having the extra stress of a supercharger bolted on...

Not to say they are weak engines, obviously they can handle it but for how long?

After 40,000 km at factory power the bearings where showing signs of wear.......

Its had a full rebuild to handle the power

All that work and still got Repco gauges.

secretly just wanted to find something bad about it so i don't feel too bad about it not being mine

Looks nuts, would love a hoon.. I would be fitting more brakes and suspension though ;)

After 40,000 km at factory power the bearings where showing signs of wear.......

Its had a full rebuild to handle the power

Right right, okay well that makes more sense!

Interesting - same car (I assume - has to be) pops up at a dealer for $10k less:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-603847998.htm

Do want... I wonder if he wants to trade a Golf R... I wonder how reliable it would be...

Would be surprised if different car as the spec list is copy-pasted from the original ad. It's also had another 8000kms put onto it.

Alex (the dealer selling) probably took it as a trade on one of his other top-end euros.

Word. If you were to have something like that, I'd be worried that something wold break.

I can't help thinking that's a concern you leave behind, along with pretty much everything else, every time you mash the throttle.

If I was to arrive at something like this for 90 slides, I'd be looking at alternatives too but in saying that, for 90k 650 horses in a newer Euro is pretty cheap?

On the other side of the coin, I always thought that modifications don't actually add to the value of the car, ie 20k car with 20 spent on it is no more valuable but perhaps harder to shift when it comes time to sell?

Badass!

That thing has got to be a beast to drive - nice buy. Hope you enjoy it!

I sure will, Change from my 700 hp GTR -

Funny thing I have had it 3 days and already have had offers from people wanting to buy.........

good to see someone stepped up and brought it! and better yet, became a member so we call all see how it turns out!

I sure will, Change from my 700 hp GTR -

Funny thing I have had it 3 days and already have had offers from people wanting to buy.........

Well done! I went and had a quick look (not drive, unfortunately, I had no time) when driving past, and it was awesome.