Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

South African Spec Tech-I Kit?

Hey guys,

I've got this kit that was pulled off a South African spec E30.

WP_20130920_006.jpg?psid=1

Has anyone seen this before? It looks very similar to the Tech-I but there seems to be slight differences from the ones I have seen.

Also got these UBER light weight alloy wheels and heavy duty strut braces (with brake assembly).

WP_20130920_014.jpg?psid=1

WP_20130920_018.jpg?psid=1

Edited by crazyarab

Looks like my old NZ New Tech1 kit, except the inserts on the front valance were cut out on mine.

Those wheels are niiiiice! What size are they? Are they real centrelocks, or are there stud holes behind that centre cap?

Look good anyways - would look even better on my an E30!

Mate - the only major difference is the side skirts - and may be for a sedan - I have an M Tech1 kit on my E30 sedan that was made for a two door and the ends "flick" up (I have attached a picture of the left hand one fitted up to my car - Google "M Tech I kit" and you will see what I mean

The front bar has not got the four centre squares cut out - this was common and easy to cut them out - if you wish to sell the spot light I am open to you suggesting a price as the kit I have the securing lug on the bowel was broken off

Hope that helps

The kit looks the same as the one I fitted with the exception of the side skirts - see attached pictures of my left one fitted up to the car - yours may have been for a sedan in S Africa - mine are off a two door and in the UK there were none available for 4 door cars

As the last post said it was common for the four centre squares not to be cut out and are easy to do

If you want to sell the spot light as the securing lug was broken off my right hand one

post-6615-0-21749100-1384237826_thumb.jp

post-6615-0-51822000-1384237880_thumb.jp

post-6615-0-13856200-1384237925_thumb.jp