Sign in to follow this  
Phil-540i

Pfff - Ken Block? He's a wannabe - Check dis out :-)

This, IMO, is rather koooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!! ;):D:rolleyes::):wub: Theres even a BMW in the video...........

Makes me smile every-time I watch it.............its hard to not be impressed.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrT0jRhil_0

Ok, its not some little souped up rice rocket like Block uses, but theres a stack of engineering, horsepower & $$$$$$ here too, & a very talented driver.............. :)

'Go hard, or go home' springs to mind, as does 'Drive it like you stole it'. (Funny enough, I've had an off-road vehicle with that on the rear window...................) :rolleyes::D

Edit. :) Seeing as we've got some other interesting links in here, on the same theme as the poor M5 being thrashed without mercy, heres a Russian chick giving a Porsche Cayenne a big workout............with luck very much on her side in a few instances!!!! I swear her gap selection is down to the inch at times.......the big Volksie seems to boogie along alright though........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUtqIcDCIns

Edited by Blue-540i

All great vids no doubt. But personally, I think this guy is doing it right. In a Bimmer too. What more could you want :wub:

All great vids no doubt. But personally, I think this guy is doing it right. In a Bimmer too. What more could you want :wub:

Except he's now dead.

• Like 1

Except he's now dead.

Can't say im surprised. ha

These guys are doing it right.

Most definatley doing it right! Nice to see someone not afraid to give one of these appreciating classics a good workout.

Except he's now dead.

True that..............once again kids a little lesson on public roads vs controlled environment.............I think his demise had something to do with being passenger in a vehicle that zigged rather than zagged with a tree...............???

Ironic $hit in some ways, as I've got a video with a guy doing some seriously nuts / crazy / rather koool stuff with a Grizzly 700 quad (same as I've just sold 2 weeks ago). I'm fairly gooood on a quad, & I looked at his vid, & just went 'Holy smacking duck $hit - that's just nuts' - but also respect that he could pull off what he was doing, & that he had the talent / balls to do it.........

Which is all koool, until ya find out he too was killed in a ATV accident later on in life - maybe by pushing things too far.......??? No matter what you can do with any vehicle, or what your skill levels are, the basis of physics never ever change.......

Heres the Grizzly video....for anyone into quads........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isjp43YJ48Q

These are quite a neat quad - not as lethally quick as the Renegade 800 I had, but not a bad package all the same......... ;):)

True that..............once again kids a little lesson on public roads vs controlled environment.............I think his demise had something to do with being passenger in a vehicle that zigged rather than zagged with a tree...............???

I think he was the passenger in his own car...

I think he was the passenger in his own car...

Could be one of the main reasons I like to drive, rather than being driven by some-one else............... ;):)

• Like 1

Good driving skills but to be honest doesn't really matter because he really is putting other innocent people's lives at danger. Not cool at all.