Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

F80 - 2015 M3 Official Specs

///M for awsome bro, i like.

Top mount intercooler? Air to air or water to air? Was a bit surprised to read this as it seems a bit of a compromise (throttle response over power). Given more modern developments I would have thought throttle response would be achieved in other methods allowing that extra power gain, not that its lacking... Either way I'm sure the aftermarket option from someone wont be far behind.

Loving the looks, spotted one of the new m5's in the car park at work today and this looks to be along the same vain with added badass, looking forward to seeing one in the flesh

9000. The new GT3 sets the standard. ;)

Ha, the GT3 is a few levels up the performance rung.

This is a flexible GT, not a track racer.

If you want to crunch numbers Nissan manage 0-100 a full two seconds faster for the same money as a M4, some very stiff competition in that price range now days.

Edited by apex

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-13/12-11-13page-Original-BMW-M3-vs-New-M3-and-M4.htm

According to the video above ... starting price is 72,200 Euros ... I am guestimating that'll translate into about NZ$170K+ when it lands in New Zealand ... add a few things and it'll be close to NZ$200K.

Official pricing released: M3 priced at 62,000 USD, M4 at 64,200 USD. Probably put a '1' in front for NZ. :(

US version is usually pretty "stripped out" to have a lower banner price, with options to be added to bring it up to NZ base spec levels.