Sign in to follow this  
RipJaws

Bmw e30 1988, 320i - For Sale

Over working on my car and not really in a position to keep taking it to pieces which is a real shame. It has only recently become apparent to me how much I just need to have a cheap run about instead of using my project car as a means to get from A to B so hence why I am seriously but reluctantly going to try to sell this.

I have spent some hours on it so I wouldn't be happy with just giving it away so if I don't get the right price I will just hold on to it and probably park it up somewhere until I can be bothered to take the project back on and get it really nice, that may be some time though.

I thought I might have a couple of decent pictures of it lying around but only this at the moment:

10003558_502602273198770_225218470074628

The body work is pretty good although there are a few scratches here and there, the paint on the roof and the rear doors back has faded.

It has a new engine with 132,xxx Kms on it.

Radiator is new

Engine oil recently done

Brake rotors have been resurfaced

Power steering fluid

Steering bushing replaced

New Brake fluid

New gear box oil

converted to manual (Getrag 240)

Crackless dash in great condition.

Battery retro fit relocated to boot

2 sets of wheels, tires.

Lowered rear suspension and camber (untastefully low, not done by me. Not sure about the front)

Sub, amp, 6x9's and head unit

I will try and get some better pictures and some more information if anyone on here is actually interested. I thought I would start on bimmersport as I have the old engine and some spare parts I wouldn't mind getting rid of with the car if it does sell. So an enthusiast might be after the whole lot who knows.

Anyway cheers.