Apex

Quick rant thread.

Rip

Every

Poor

C&@$

Off

Says it all

Definitely. Had a go at the poor kid behind the counter on the weekend, asked him if the rocker cover gasket he was pricing for me was made of diamonds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just say you work at some trade place and they give you a good discount. I still use my old works account to get most stuff at half price :D

• Like 1

#^%$#@ Customers and colleagues that make you curse when you thought to yourself when you got up in the morning, " This is the day I will not swear or curse, for it is a good day"

Backed up septic tanks. Arggggg

And I'm not talking Sh*t either..

Edited by kulgan
  • Like 1

Angle Eyes...

Manuel Gearboxes...

Learn to spell FFS

• Like 3

Vodafone support.

+1

add Vodafone billing, Vodafone sales, Vodafone installations, Vodafone Complaints...

Infact all of Vodafone less their social media (twitter) team. Whom actually did something.

I haave the most ridiculous story just to get broadband installed you wouldn't believe half of it.

• Like 2

Just say you work at some trade place and they give you a good discount. I still use my old works account to get most stuff at half price :D

I find they refuse to do trade on cash sales, only if you put it on an account which sucks.

The f**king Kardashians. f**k them all.

• Like 10

add on "special" channels.

I pay for sky. Quite alot.

All I seem to be able to find these days are re-runs or freaking reno or cooking shows.

Yet there's a few new shows that are out... only on freakin soho or rialto. Channels that you have to pay more for.

Then there's netfix, amazon will have the new Top Gear..... the list goes on...

Sorry but i'm not going to pay a subscription for each show I want to watch. Nor for each sport I like.

They can piss and moan about piracy all they like until they sort their sh*t out and decide on a standard service I'll download them all.

• Like 2

Len's Brown's average 9% promise.

really Len?, mine was 36%.

+1

add Vodafone billing, Vodafone sales, Vodafone installations, Vodafone Complaints...

Infact all of Vodafone less their social media (twitter) team. Whom actually did something.

I haave the most ridiculous story just to get broadband installed you wouldn't believe half of it.

Would love to hear about this haha

Another day, another wasted 4 hours today on this stupid printer scanner install, still no result

Edited by Breaker

Would love to hear about this haha

This an't no quick rant.

I got bored on hold to them once....so I blogged about my experience. It's kinda like an open letter. ;)

http://myvodafoneexperience.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/vodafone-nz-customer-experience-first-3.html

Edited by M5V8

cant seem to access your blog. but i can already tell where this is going if you could write a whole blog while being put on hold. lol...

I once had a tangi (I'm not sure what that is to be honest) next door and the hells Angels neighbours were some of the most genuine people I have ever spoken to.

A Tangi is when someone dies and all the relations come and visit the body and pay their respects because Maori believe that the soul remains until they are buried.

Its kind of an outward expression of grief for the person who has passed away.

The family will provide meals for all the visitors so it can get quite expensive as Tangis often go longer than a week.

cant seem to access your blog. but i can already tell where this is going if you could write a whole blog while being put on hold. lol...

my bad....

try now

http://myvodafoneexperience.blogspot.co.nz/

make sure you have a nice hot cup of tea to go with it....

Edited by M5V8
  • Like 1

The hand job in the F10 530D behind me this morning, who threw his hands up in disgust when I let a car ( a cool E32 730i ) from a side street pull in in front of me. Pull your f**king head in.

• Like 2

I ranted on this already but I need another.

Neighbors Willow trees have grown their roots right through the run off drain for the septic tank. Have to replace it all.

2 days slog and half finished.

Going back to work tomorrow with what feels like a broken back.

post-17205-0-83549000-1439434646.jpg

• Like 3

People who received a rates decrease.

Na na naa na naa na.

• Like 2

my bad....

try now

http://myvodafoneexperience.blogspot.co.nz/

make sure you have a nice hot cup of tea to go with it....

haha.... this is just insane.

i recently had a bad experience also.

was using vodafone internet in our new home that my friend had brought with him when he came to live with us. (we moved in together so we cancelled our broadband and transferred his over)

months later he left and i called vodafone to transfer the account from his to my name. cannnot be done over the phone and they said they will send me a form via email.

obviously that never came, after 3 phone calls. so went into a branch grabbed 2 forms (just incase)

and filled one out emailed it to them. called them right after asking them if they got it and will be processing it. yes they say, it will take 3 working days.

3 working days later i called back and asked them if its been done and when will i be getting a confirmation email. they ask me what am i talking about? lol..

i literally gave up and just paid my friend and he continued to pay for the bill for another 2 or 3 months.

then we had to change as he switched his mobile phone plan from vodafone to telecom/spark ($10 discount no longer applies) so i needed to transfer the broadband so i could connect with my vodafone plan.

after another couple of phone calls it was finally done.. or so i thought.

the next month i get a bill for $130 for some crazy ancient broadband plan that i had never even heard of before, with a data cap of 80gb instead of the unlimited i was always using which was only $89 this whole time.

it literally took another 2 months to get this rectified and just this month i got a bill for some kind of part monthly charge of the old plan (that i never wanted or asked for) and dont even talk about the paper statements fee. also charging me for late payments fee when they didnt even send me an invoice the previous month.

i just yelled at the poor lady who kept telling me the chargers were all correct, and told her she is wrong and i would like to speak to a senior accounts manager or similar otherwise i will quit all vodafone contracts in my family (we have 3 mobile plans, home broadband and business broadband and phone) to move to spark.

they reversed all charges and credited me for it... all good? nope. the account username which i asked to be changed 3 months ago is still the old one that my friend had set up. im not even going to bother trying to get that changed..