Sign in to follow this  
Yuen

E36 M3 Evo Interior Parts

1998 M3 Evo coupe interior parts. All sold except the items below.

• Cover panel above pedals on driver's side, with floor well light
  • Door card vapor barriers. Haven't checked these in detail for tears, but am certain there are no significant tears that can't be patched.
  • Boot mat with provisions to attach rubber hold down/friction straps. Dirty, could use a clean.
Pics (includes some items that have been sold)

Door panels and other

Door vapor barriers, parcel tray, boot mat

Edited by Mpulsive
  • Like 1

In the market for an e36 coupe at the moment - once I find one I'll be very keen for this if you still have it.

Sold it a fair while ago, Loved it to death but wanted a change - Been through a few cars since then. Back to a BMW for me. :P

Could sell my e36 for the right price if youre keen :)

I would be happy to change back to an e46.

WIll get in touch once my current car sells Kyu. Cheers :)

In the market for an e36 coupe at the moment - once I find one I'll be very keen for this if you still have it.

Cool. I'm open to selling my 328 actually if you were considering one, will shoot you a PM.

If only they were black! i have been waiting so long for a set of Vaders. almost worth converting the M3 to white interior for :S

somone is going to luck out on these big time!

vader sale thread turns into a e36 sale thread. awesome

Ha Kyu, I didn't want to say it, but I noticed... thought I should have the last say it given it's my thread ;)

If only they were black! i have been waiting so long for a set of Vaders. almost worth converting the M3 to white interior for :S

somone is going to luck out on these big time!

You might be surprised how good they look against a dark exterior, I absolutely loved the contrast, it really changed the feel of the interior. They are so rare in NZ and then when they do come up, who knows what the condition will be. I would say these are one of the better sets you can find and they're available right now.

"wtb e36"
giphy.gif
Will get in touch with all of you once I sell my current car, thanks all.
Glen, buy these Vaders, Jayden's M3 looked great with the lighter colored vaders + M3 interior, yours wouldn't look bad :ph34r:

Those vapour guards looks interesting and very different to mine... selling them separately?

Not sure, what would they be worth separately? Feel free to PM me an offer. I think you know what you mean, yours must be the plastic sheets? I suspect these are the facelift type, they certainly look more proper.

Bump - price adjusted to entice someone to pick these up tomorrow. If not picked up tomorrow, they will go in storage.

• Like 1

I want only the fronts so the most I would be willing to stump up with is $800, does anyone want to take the rest off my hands?

Would look good in my white BMW M Compact replica :)

On the basis the rest will fit my 328 coupe I'll. Give you $250 for the rest.

I want only the fronts so the most I would be willing to stump up with is $800, does anyone want to take the rest off my hands?

Would look good in my white BMW M Compact replica :)

Thanks for the interest guys. The whole set was picked up earlier in the day. Only the boot mat, driver's side kick panel and vapour barriers are left.