Sign in to follow this  
Rob HB1

2002 e39 530 motorsport NZ new

Silver exterior. Black interior. 2 owners from new. Bought by my brother at 20,000km now done 265,000.

Towbar and wiring. Needs cut and polish, small panel repair...where trailer coupling hit bumper,headlights treated, interior cleaned up.

$3000. Photos to follow.

post-51094-0-26055200-1439328738_thumb.j

post-51094-0-31286000-1439328768_thumb.j

post-51094-0-22892000-1439328796_thumb.j

post-51094-0-59915700-1439328998_thumb.j

Edited by Rob HB1

Christ that is a sharp price. sharpen the pencil any more there wouldn't be any wood left

Christ that is a sharp price. sharpen the pencil any more there wouldn't be any wood left

Sell your 7 series and buy this? (and the manual trans from the one that went in the sea)

• Like 1

I think you will be better off parting it out. Just a suggestion. Cheers

Interior needs cleaning.no repairs as such. Send me an email address and i can send pictures of car.

Car is in Havelock North. Brother goes to both Auckkand and Wellington for work so something could be organised if interested.

Do you have a complete service history for it? Interested to know if the common things have been replaced and its been regularly maintained.

Very tempting but the mileage is high. Tossing up between this and a blue one done 200km at a dealers (covered by CGA) in Wellington for $3,900.

Do you have a complete service history for it? Interested to know if the common things have been replaced and its been regularly maintained.

Very tempting but the mileage is high. Tossing up between this and a blue one done 200km at a dealers (covered by CGA) in Wellington for $3,900.

He's owned it since 20,000 km. Havent seen every invoice,but im sure there are plenty. I do no its had a new radiator. Just had new plugs and oil. Edited by Rob HB1