Sign in to follow this  
gjm

SOLD - 17x8.5 et13 ACS Type-2 reps

Set of 4 replica ACS Type 2s in 17x8.5 et13. No ACS or Ronal markings anywhere. Actually, no manufacturers markings! They are stamped JWL. (For details of JWL, see here.

post-51211-0-42882900-1464411956.jpg

These were on Miss M's E36 when we bought it - et13 is not the best fit ;), although to be honest there was very little rubbing. Arches have been rolled to fold the inner lip, but as far as I can tell, that is all.

Lips on all 4 rims have been kerbed, and rather than refurbish them, someone has painted the whole rim instead. (I think it is paint rather than plasticoat.) They look pretty good until you inspect them closely, at which point the grazing and suchlike is evident. No massive chunks missing - just untidy.

Tyres fitted are all 215/45ZR17:

2x virtually brand new Vitora Sportlife. 7mm++ tread

1x Michelin Pilot Preceda. 3mm tread, slightly less at the edges.

1x Bridgestone Potenza RE05A. Less tread than the Michelin and showing edge wear, but still just about usable. It passed a WoF.

I suspect the Michelin and Bridgestone have been run under pressure as there is more wear on both inside and outside edges.

Given the size of the rim and the tyres fitted, I had expected them to feel much heavier. According to the bathroom scales, each rim and tyre combo comes in around 20.5kg.

post-51211-0-38312600-1464411186_thumb.j

post-51211-0-02444000-1464411248_thumb.j

post-51211-0-68237800-1464411230_thumb.j

Collection in Te Kauwhata or Manukau, delivery for a small consideration in the local area. If national transport can be arranged via the forum, I'll help out with that but would much prefer to not get into courier shipping if that can be avoided.

Need 'em gone, and need some money for new tyres for the E46! (Especially now Miss M has commandeered the Style 73s.)

$350. From what I can find, genuine are worth $6-800. I think these would be around 50% of that.

Edited by gjm

$350 is a good price especially with WOF able tyres.

et13 is E34/E32 offset however many people put them on E36 for the aggressive look. just a bit of guard work an appropriately sized tyres to make them work on E36, not difficult at all.

• Like 1

$350 is a good price especially with WOF able tyres.

et13 is E34/E32 offset however many people put them on E36 for the aggressive look. just a bit of guard work an appropriately sized tyres to make them work on E36, not difficult at all.

One tyre is a bit borderline imho, but I priced them to sell. :) Too may wheels, not enough space.

Pm'd

Replied.

Sold - subject to payment etc.

Just - sold. :)

Edited by gjm