Sign in to follow this  
Golfboy666GTI

Tidy looking E30 M325i

Looks mint and pretty original minus the steering wheel. Hopefully, it goes to a forum member and not to the 'dapper' crowd.

• Like 2

wonder how the owner stayed 70yo for 12 years.

anyway the car looks mint considering the 300k kms...

the price is pretty crazy really if you think about it, 12k could get you a mint e46 330 or a pretty decent 325i e90

• Like 2

the price is pretty crazy really if you think about it, 12k could get you a mint e46 330 or a pretty decent 325i e90

Worth it for an E30 M325i especially if it's original. But 12k = one E39 540i with some spare cash as well.

• Like 1

My first thought was "How much??? :o "

A factory 325 manual M-Sport coupe supplied NZ new isn't going to be common, and the mileage is under 1000km a month.

Hmm. Dunno. I do have a hard time considering any E30, M3 aside, being good value at 5-figures, though.

its only "worth it" because thats what we've all been led to believe/market trend/rarity etc. I can actually appreciate the condition of the car and its probably even going to sell at 12k or very close to it because thats what people are willing to pay.

just trying do the maths in my mind - $12k car + what else to make it "nice".. maybe some genuine leather recaros, a good service, maybe some bbs or similar wheels, rust removal (if any) and then it starts getting into 20k territory then its become a pretty expensive car really fast!

This would go for 15kusd+ here in the states. Where a good 05 E46 330i can be found for less than 5k. NZ is following along. My Tech 1 went for 10k and I am bummed I didn't bring it with me to the US to make a mint.

• Like 1

Good price IMO, Looks like a very tidy e30. Those seats look amazing.

Facelift M325i's have always been going over 10k - 15k for the last couple years, not exactly rare but they don't come up very often.

• Like 1

Looks like it has been sold already (withdrawn from TM).

This popped up on my new listings email this morning and I was seriously tempted. I just couldn't get my head around 300kms+. If I bought it I would have spent some good money on it, but it would likely see me over capitalising - i.e. will a 300k M325i regardless of condition ever be worth $20k? The listing of three owners isn't correct either - I did a history check and there are 10 private and 1 dealer.

In saying that, I'd happily pay $20k+ if there was an original alpine white M325i out there with low owners and under 150kms.

Looks like it has been sold already (withdrawn from TM).

This popped up on my new listings email this morning and I was seriously tempted. I just couldn't get my head around 300kms+. If I bought it I would have spent some good money on it, but it would likely see me over capitalising - i.e. will a 300k M325i regardless of condition ever be worth $20k? The listing of three owners isn't correct either - I did a history check and there are 10 private and 1 dealer.

In saying that, I'd happily pay $20k+ if there was an original alpine white M325i out there with low owners and under 150kms.

it was 12k, wasnt it?

it was 12k, wasnt it?

Yeah asking $12k.

However, looks like its done very minimal mileage over the last 5+ years, so I guess it would have just had minimal maintenance. Will probably be fine, but I'm fussy and I'd end up spending quite a lot on it. As such, $12k investment + $5k spend makes a $17k+ 300,000km E30...

• Like 2

Gotcha. Would hope its had a lot of suspension refreshing in that time. Was bloody tidy though.

I'll understand why people get hung up on k's, doesn't tell you anything

• Like 1

you guys commentating on the price and comparing it to other cars.. not one of the cars you have listed is immune from depreciation, where as the one in the link has already hit the bottom and is on the way back up

• Like 3

you guys commentating on the price and comparing it to other cars.. not one of the cars you have listed is immune from depreciation, where as the one in the link has already hit the bottom and is on the way back up

Several Years back, Dad comtemplated selling his E30, when we thought it would still be worth $4k

After selling it to the second caller, sight unseen, for $8K this year, he's glad he didn't... It's also a "more suitable" owner.