Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

1988 MTECH1 E30 325i manual cabriolet

Hi - getting the ball rolling on selling this. 

I'm finishing some work to it (new roof struts, bonnet, obc, door locks) and getting some mechanical stuff checked on. 

Looking around the 6K mark. It will be ready to drive in a month or so - I'll trademe it then, but thought I'd chuck it on here first. I'm sure some of you are familiar with it. 

Black leather sport seats, I have Mtech1 sides for it - but thought'd they look sh*t given how the sills are on the cabby.

I'll find some more photos. 

IMG_9836.JPG

After the work is done, I assume it will be running well?

What's it lowered on?

Does it have AC?

How's the interior condition?

Running well. It's not the original engine. 

It's lowered on Jamex superlows, with stock shocks. They aren't in great condition - if I was to keep it I'd swap that. 

No AC

I'd give interior 7/10 - no cracks on dash, leather seats look good, but fronts have gone slightly hard. 

We've recently replaces the exhaust with a good condition second hand factory one, done full service - checked it on the dyno etc. I've only put about 10000 k on it in 5 years.

Roof is weathertight - but has been broken into at some point and repaired (before i owned it). Back window could do with a good clean with some chemical that clears it up or replace the plastic.

could you post more pictures? would you be interested in a deal with a 325i sedan? full leather recaro interior