Sign in to follow this  
LemonHunter

WTB Style 32 17x7.5

Does anyone have a set of them looking for a new home, and/or an indication of what I should expect to pay if some pop up? 

Tempted to get ANYTHING in the mean time to replace the chromes

probably around $700-1000 depending on condition for the style 32's.

I have a set of bbs 17s for sale if you are interested pm me

Edited by qube

7 minutes ago, qube said:

probably around $700-1000 depending on condition for the style 32's.

I have a set of bbs 17s for sale if you are interested pm me

Pic? Price either way?

aren't style 32 17x8? will have to check mine again

32 minutes ago, BM WORLD said:

many options depending on what model they are for ??

http://www.bmwstylewheels.com/bmw/32

I know for sure the version that came out on this car were 17 x 7.5, which narrows it down to three appearances they were used on.

im trying to get the ones that were issued on the ZA E36 318 iS MS Commemorative

Edited by EURO V8

I have two 7.5" x 17 ET41 I think and four 8" x 17 ET 47. The 7.5"s are in grey same as my display pic. Two 8"s are white and two are silver peeling back to primer..

I collected these in search of my 8.5" square setup on the car now, so I could spare a set...

Edited by Nusse

Will need to do some research in to whether the 8's will be a happy fit, or if i can do a stagger setup, 

Standard E36 offset for anything around 7.5-8" is around ET35-40. Anything more than 40 it will look too far in towards the car leaving a huge gap and anything less than ET25 usually starts looking pretty aggressive. If you wanted a staggered set up I would look towards the specs of the style 24's which is ET41 front and rear for 7.5/8.5 and work from there. I would personally try to go for something around ET30-35 to fill it up a bit nicer but all depends on the wheel/tyre size you want to run. 225/45 front 245/40 rear is good from my experience

The 8"s will fit and have a nicer dish over the 7.5"s but I agree the ET47 is a bit sunken for my taste. Spacers fix that up but that's not ideal..

According to the google these had 17x7.5 ET41 as standard, so the 17x8ET47 will be identical on the outer edge, in hindsight i'll probably go square over staggered, i choose handling, may invest in spacers for the front though as I read the rear is 15mm wider than the front from factory to induce understeer in adverse conditions because that's safer for most drivers.