Sign in to follow this  
francoisv

For Sale posts being deleted.

Am I doing something wrong with my for sale posts? I have pictures, description and pricing and they keep getting removed?

Not me. If your running a business like a few others on here are without being a sponsor an admin might be doing it

30 minutes ago, *Glenn* said:

Not me. If your running a business like a few others on here are without being a sponsor an admin might be doing it

Thanks for that. It's not for a business, it's just a spare car I have for parts and some other parts.

I have asked how I can go about sponsoring the forum but I haven't heard back from anyone 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, francoisv said:

Thanks for that. It's not for a business, it's just a spare car I have for parts and some other parts.

I have asked how I can go about sponsoring the forum but I haven't heard back from anyone 

No one seems to be communicating anymore. I'm not sure what the problem is. I've been asking for help

14 hours ago, *Glenn* said:

No one seems to be communicating anymore. I'm not sure what the problem is. I've been asking for help

thanks Glenn. If there is something I can do, let me know :-)
PS, I need to get my E60 back to your shop, ive recently replaced the battery and its spitting a few errors now.

I got an answer a few.months back with costs to become a sponsor. I'll.forward it.on to.you.

It did take a bit to get an answer though. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mr Vapour said:

I got an answer a few.months back with costs to become a sponsor. I'll.forward it.on to.you.

It did take a bit to get an answer though. 

Thanks. Ive replied.

I don't know what the deal is tho. Ill just have to keep using facebook to see if people want some E38 parts :)