Sign in to follow this  
Willy Sea

BBS RG-R 18 Inch

In a moment of weakness we bought a set of these BBS RG-R wheels off a bloke in Osaka.

Being on a budget we shipped them down on the slow boat and they arrived a couple of weeks ago.

It took too long for us and we have moved the car on for which they were intended

SPECS 18x8.5 ET 38

18x10 ET 25

Centre Bore : 72.6

Stud Pattern 5x120 BMW

The RG-R rim is renowned for the forged construction and the relative lightness of the wheel less than 10kg as I recall. Plus of course just a handsome wheel.

Colour silver with BBS centre caps. We have refurbed them as there were a couple of marks on two rims . So they a minty set of rims in Christchurch. Still in the boxes they arrived in.

FOR SALE $2200.FOB and can deliver to MainFreight although they are more courier sized.

Queries PM me, thanks for reading.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2

I sold a set of these back a few years ago for a very stupid price of $1400.. biggest mistake of my life!

About $US3200 a set new. These are nearly new and run true. Just looking to get out of them for what they owe. Thanks for reading.