Sign in to follow this  
TermiPeteNZ

Just me or does this seem like a well priced F10 530i MSport Touring?

2011 LCI F10 530i Motorsport Touring in Carbon Blue Met ... seems like a pretty good deal to me!

• $24K
  • 101KMs
  • 8-speed tiptronic
  • Factory de-badge and shadowlien
  • Leather
  • Nav and B/T
  • Rev camera
  • New run-flats

648246174.jpg

648246152.jpg

648246445.jpg

648246463.jpg

Yip, price is coming down nicely on these and 550s are starting to drop as well 

Price is about right.

You can pick up a 535i sedan for $22k.

1 hour ago, Gabe79 said:

What’s the link to trademe on this?

Doh. :blink:

• Like 1

Does look well priced, if there are no issues waiting to be found.

Over 100kms, imported, small ugly rims are only down sides. Service history would be nice to know on these.

Very limited market for the 5 Series Touring now, which is a shame as they are such a great car, most people want an X3 / X5 SUV it seems, probably because they are the latest trend.

• Like 1

Nearly 7 years old, 100kms + would be considered a liability for many prospective buyers. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Michael. said:

Nearly 7 years old, 100kms + would be considered a liability for many prospective buyers. 

is that a problem/legit concern with BMWs or just your personal opinion? my budget and preferences on car limits me to those around the 100kms mark and looking in to getting a 5 series so legit question here (in case it comes off as sarcastic). cheers

37 minutes ago, BatmanMW said:

is that a problem/legit concern with BMWs or just your personal opinion? my budget and preferences on car limits me to those around the 100kms mark and looking in to getting a 5 series so legit question here (in case it comes off as sarcastic). cheers

Hey Amrit

I agree a lot of people do prefer to buy <5yrs and <100KMs to just reduce risk and have a vehicle with less wear and tear. 

From my perspective, add a 3 or 4-year mechanical breakdown insurance plan (Autosure/DPL is great) for <$2K and you'll get a premium, high-spec vehicle with relatively low risk.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BatmanMW said:

You could buy a new cheap car and watch it depreciate like a stone or buy the 7 year old BMW with 100,000 km and enjoy driving it while trading off a portion of the reduced depreciation to budget $1000 per year on maintenance.    I just bought a 17 year old BMW with 90,000km and it runs superbly.  Cheap motoring on a total cost basis.

• Like 1