Sign in to follow this  
NJC

535d $1 RESERVE CLOSES IN 2 HOURS!

Hi everyone,  please check out our BMW, now up for $1 reserve and closing in a couple of hours.  So far price is sitting very low.

This vehicle has not been mapped or tuned and has been generously serviced and maintained at 10,000km intervals.

Like most on this forum, I did a great deal of homework before purchasing and ensured the vehicle was a good one before buying.  That was 3 years ago.

Since then, as mentioned, very well looked after.  It is NZ New, M5 wheels with good grip from the 285's Pirellis.

This sale is an opportunity for someone who will love this car as much as we have and have maintained with consideration of future longevity, rather than just to keep on the road.

Dismissed by many as of little value, the air-conditioned seating is something that you will quickly fall in love with over Summer and very very rare.

Just under 2 years Autosure Extreme remaining and is completely transferable for $150.  Brand new wof and service.

I know most out there won't have been maintained as well and at such frequent intervals.

Don't miss out 

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1464791721

..at the very least please help push the price up for me :)

Cheers,

NJC

BMW 11.jpg

Edited by NJC
forgot to add link/url