Sign in to follow this  
NZ_InFerno

E81 130i 2008

Man those 3 doors look good don't they? I very much like those wheels are they 17's or 18's? And are you running 245's all around?

Edit: GLWS.

Edited by M3AN
  • Like 1

they are nice cars if you into the dynamics of good handling cars,i would have another 1 series if they werent quite so low(age and 190 cm)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, M3AN said:

Man those 3 doors look good don't they? I very much like those wheels are they 17's or 18's? And are you running 245's all around?

Edit: GLWS.

Yeah they're a nice looking car. People don't really notice that it's a 3 door until I point it out haha. 

They're 17s from the newer 1 series, not sure what style code they are. My bro in law hasthe car atm but I think they're staggered with  225 front and 235 or 245 at the rear. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kiwi535 said:

they are nice cars if you into the dynamics of good handling cars,i would have another 1 series if they werent quite so low(age and 190 cm)

Yeah I'm 195cm and fit fine, but my old man doesn't like to get into it as it's too low for him. They're low cars, nice driving position like a go-kart ?

3 hours ago, kiwi535 said:

that's called the X1, I believe!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NZ_InFerno said:

Yeah I'm 195cm and fit fine, but my old man doesn't like to get into it as it's too low for him. They're low cars, nice driving position like a go-kart ?

once i was in it was fine but you have to duck pretty low to get your head under the door frame

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NZ_InFerno said:

I might have bought a manual one ?

Not the blue one?

3 hours ago, Jacko said:

Not the blue one?

Nah, btw thanks for checking that one out for me. 

Found one down here, will make a thread on it. 

• Like 2