Sign in to follow this  
BMRBOI

1996 E36 323i Manual coupe (modified)

Up for sale is my E36 coupe. I have owned this thing for about 4 years and slowly modified it for a bit of fun.

Modifications, specs and maintenance include:

•    Suspension bushes refreshed (apart from swaybars) including Meyle HD front control arm bushes, M3 offset lollypops, Ruff rear subframe bushes. Have most receipts. Done at 205530km

•    Vogtland Sport Suspension Kit with new mounting hardware (top hats, bumpstops, Ruff rear mounts) with a rare AC Schnitzer front brace.

•    ZF manual gearbox conversion (around 3000 kms ago), RHD flywheel, carbon kevlar clutch, UCC braided clutchline, replacement slave, replaced hanger bearing, guibo. First gear whines a bit but hasn’t caused any issues.

•    Braided brake lines (Stoptech)

•    Style 68 wheels 17x8.5 square (refurbished, lathed lips, acid dipped and painted), front Turner Motorsport 15mm spacers, Bridgestone Adernalin RE002

•    325i twin catless exhaust

•    Refreshed cooling system (previous owner @180k) Radiator, fan shroud, coupler, fan, thermostat housing)

•    Black leather interior, good headlining, door cards ok and has new shifter and handbrake boots.

•    Comes with misc bushings and seals and subframe reinforcement plates.

•    Known faults: has usual stone chips and a couple of scrapes, needs new front indicators, bonnet struts, bonnet/boot badges, displays tail light failure on computer despite them all working. 

Probably missed a heap of things, my plan was to convert it to m54b30 and the reason for it being un-certed. Poor car sits in the driveway and has only done a 960km odd since January last year. At the time of purchase it was a better price consideration then the 328i

Asking $6k ono PM me for more details

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg