Sign in to follow this  
Simca

FS: 1987 320i NZ New Manual Coupe

I have moved to the great big country of Europe where owning cars is expensive and daily driving classics seems to be "not done".

So I've come to the point where, still having 3 cars in the Homeland is maybe not the best option for me right now.

So here for sale is my 1987 320i.

It's manual, and coupe and is NZ new.

It's got a bit of wear and tear, but then again it's a BMW from the 80s so we can't expect everything.

Most notable being the sunroof (comes with a spare), shifter bushing, seats and a spot of rust near the taillights.

It's for sale on trademe for $7500:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-2206179000.htm

I'll say 7200 Ono for the good folks on here but any offers considered.

(If you think my price is crazy and outrageous please tell me I have no idea how to price this thing. I priced it as the cheapest manual coupe but maybe that logic is wrong?)

Also for sale a half decent e34 525i with the head (m20b25 head reconditioned) off for like 500 bucks, gotta get this thing outta my parents' backyard. Comes with a free bow and arrow and receipts for the head work.

If anyone wants some pics of either cars just send a response so I know I've got some interest.

Cheers