Sign in to follow this  
M3AN

Any Recent Software Changes?

The 'condensed' option in streams (e.g. unread content) doesn't work, the feed stays on 'Expanded' which means very little gets on the screen.

Have there been any software updates or changes since Christmas?

Edit:  and the share post option has gone... or been moved to somewhere I can't find (it used to be next to the report post link).

Cheers.

Edited by M3AN

There appears to be one pending, but nothing that's gone live in the recent past that I know of.

Interesting, something has changed and unless it's restricted to my account (I've tried different browsers and computers) it's probably worth investigating further.

Does 'condensed' view work for you (or anyone else for that matter)? It was fine a week or so ago.

Thanks for the reply.

Condensed view not working for me either.  Has been like this for a week or so since I noticed.

• Thanks 1

Has anybody been able to look at this? It's still broke (and annoying).

In fact, if nobody changed anything then admins should actually be quite alarmed and tracking the cause down should be a priority in an age of cyber awareness and the need to understand all changes, planned or otherwise, to your online environment.

If nobody knows perhaps raising a ticket with Invision is a smart idea?

The Homepage link in the navigation banner is also broken... it links to http://bimmersport.co.nz/index.html/ and that's a recent change also.

Doesn’t look like the updates have been applied yet.

@Jamez is probably too busy making arty videos of race cars.

Hmm.

So what's up with all those people who have volunteered their time to fix stuff like this?

And how much time does it actually take to raise a ticket with Invision?

Edited by M3AN
sp

No idea, I am not involved in the technical side of the forum due to lack of a clue.

As the entire thing is hosted on Jamez' own personal server such things are usually left to him to sort out. I will drop him a reminder.