Jacko

The 130i Thread

B6?

I'm not a big fan of the wheels but they're not offensive, I've seen worse. Up there for a pre-LCI although that exhaust probably sounds great. If I were selling I think I'd probably include a good picture of that!

I'm feeling left out.  I might accidentally buy a 123d for my daily commute on SH2.
I am glad you got that black 130i Kyu.  I did think about accidentally buying it too.  But would have just been bidding against you.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Driftit said:

I'm feeling left out.  I might accidentally buy a 123d for my daily commute on SH2.

The one in Wellywood has just had 2K knocked off the price... Torn drivers seat though, and high mileage - hopefully if the N47 was going to pop it would have done so by now.

Edited by leichtbau

I knew I would only go for an LCI version as I despise the CCC iDrive and the facelift doorcards are just way nicer. The fact that this one has NZ Nav and Bluetooth adapter pre-installed is a big big win.

Super stoked and have some wheels getting ready to go on soon before the next monthly meet up :)

Edited by qube

18 minutes ago, qube said:

Super stoked and have some wheels getting ready to go on soon before the next monthly meet up :)

What a surprise!

• Haha 3

On 11/22/2020 at 1:09 PM, M3AN said:

Nice one Kyu, now for some suitable wheels... how long do you think you'll keep this one for?

Another $1 reserve:

Manual - not running - https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/listing/2872154553

If I were closer to Twizel I'd check it out... even a whole new engine is probably viable if you can pick it up for cheap.

Anyone got any idea what it'd cost to get a non-moving car from Twizel to Auckland?

Edit just got a quote - $1500... tardme price would have to be pretty low for it to make sense. 

Edited by Jacko

4 hours ago, leichtbau said:

The one in Wellywood has just had 2K knocked off the price... Torn drivers seat though, and high mileage - hopefully if the N47 was going to pop it would have done so by now.

I though about it.  But a 130i on the open road would be a nicer car and better spec'd for that price.  Might keep an eye on it.

34 minutes ago, Jacko said:

Anyone got any idea what it'd cost to get a non-moving car from Twizel to Auckland?

Edit just got a quote - $1500... tardme price would have to be pretty low for it to make sense. 

Watching that one too.  I would just go get it.  But I have a trailer.  Still have to pay ferry and fuel though.  Who's Bimmer4life on TM.  They were bidding on those munted BBS wheels the other day too.

1 hour ago, NZ_InFerno said:

I'm also watching it ?

Don't know why it's just appealing for a rescue, up to a certain price. 

You have enough 130s! I want the engine, and maybe gearbox, and maybe bonnet/tailgate/bumper if they arent beaten up :D 

2 hours ago, Driftit said:

Who's Bimmer4life on TM.  They were bidding on those munted BBS wheels the other day too.

@Arron

Who was the bellend who put a $1500 autobid on it... Do these people not know how tardme works?

Just now, Jacko said:

Who was the bellend who put a $1500 autobid on it... Do these people not know how tardme works?

Wait for the very last minute and then try and snipe it? I would have thought it was always going to go for more than $1500 so an auto bid at that level seems okay... or am I missing something?

Take a battery, a trailer and a punt?

Needs battery to start, engine was running fine when last running 1 year ago, car has loud drumming in back end that increases with speed, diff related, flywheel needs replacement, no gearbox issues, body and interior tidy, driveable if started.

3 hours ago, Driftit said:

I though about it.  But a 130i on the open road would be a nicer car and better spec'd for that price.  Might keep an eye on it.

Watching that one too.  I would just go get it.  But I have a trailer.  Still have to pay ferry and fuel though.  Who's Bimmer4life on TM.  They were bidding on those munted BBS wheels the other day too.

That will be me 

Mildly off topic, but did any one pick up that 118d absolutely dripping in BMW Performance fruit? Had the wheels, full bodykit, carbon interior trim, steering wheel, gear lever and handbrake.

Here's a rare one, Sparkling Graphite and loaded with options...

• BMWP Pedals
  • Sunroof
  • Rear PDC
  • Active Steering
  • Adaptive Headlights
  • Comfort Access
  • Hi-Fi Stereo

?

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/listing/2872814155 

Shipped with wood trim, has been replaced with Glacier Silver. Are they stock exhaust tips?

Maybe a Japanese dealer demo? 

I've never seen one like that in NZ, $8,300.

• Like 1

Stock muffler. No headlight washers = Poverty pack. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jacko said:

Stock muffler. No headlight washers = Poverty pack. 

Or cruise... jeez, even mine has that! ?

2 hours ago, Arron said:

That will be me 

Ah best of luck then.  Being in Chch makes it much more viable.

2 hours ago, Arron said:

That will be me 

Hope you get it for a good price, be sure to spill the details if you do! ?

On 9/19/2020 at 7:31 PM, M3AN said:

If you're going to get one down the line tap me on the shoulder, might piggyback.

I doubt any of them do anything other than look okay or bad. I also suspect that rather than downforce they just add drag. ? 

https://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/spoiler-cap-bmw-1-e81-e87

Was looking at these - With shipping 1 is about $380nzd each, for 2 its about $300nzd, for 3 its 290nzd (black)

@Driftit or anyone else interested?

Edited by Jacko

1 hour ago, Jacko said:

Was looking at these - With shipping 1 is about $380nzd each, for 2 its about $300nzd, for 3 its 290nzd (black)

Ah I like that.  But I don't even have the original spoiler.

19 hours ago, Jacko said:

Ha, I was just looking at that again on Monday night, you thinking gloss black? Ouch on the shipping but I suppose they are quite long. Probably keen.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Driftit said:

Ah I like that.  But I don't even have the original spoiler.

Also would have been keen but also dont have the original spoiler.. :( 

Come on guys, my Aero spoiler is still in the box! You can get a rep for a couple of hundy.