Jump to content
Jacko

The 130i Thread

Recommended Posts

Cabin filter is up in and around there as well isn’t it? Can’t remember if you have to take that cover off to do the filter or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Cabin filter is up in and around there as well isn’t it? Can’t remember if you have to take that cover off to do the filter or not.

It's on top.  4 screws.  You don't need to take it off.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo man, did you get all that work done...? 

022 689 5884. 

Jason G

HIGHSPEK 

Screenshot_20220705-223800_Gallery.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a 'lovely' interior 🤣 - seen worse while working for a motor vehicle dealer - whom i shall not mention - some of the repos we got back were threes as bad as the 130i - and yours truly had the wonderous task of cleaning them   😝

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, duluth said:

Best place to get an oil filter in Auckland ? Not keen on paying $50+ for one from repco/sca 

here's where i normally get mine if you don't mind paying $10 for overnight shipping :) 

https://v1vehicleparts.co.nz/products/genuine-mann-bmw-engine-oil-filter-and-seal-kit-11427953129-11428683196-11427566327-11427541827-11427854049-11427854445-mann-filter-hu816x?_pos=8&_sid=5b418178c&_ss=r

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

350km range and it's almost a full tank.... man they must fang it all day long 😂

Edited by Antallica
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have recommendations on a reasonably priced black rim/tire package for a 130i?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, qube said:

Cars here are so expensive. $16-25k for a 130i i want to cry…
 

Is it because they write them off every time a bird shits on the bonnet?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty much the same as the wife’s 116d 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That OZ 130i is pretty much perfect spec.

 

White on brown, manual, sunroof, facelift.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2022 at 7:57 PM, Antallica said:

Anyone have recommendations on a reasonably priced black rim/tire package for a 130i?

 

Im selling these for $800. but you will need to replace the tyres to a smaller size but you should be able to flick off the tyres for a couple hundy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be keen.

What tyre sizes do you guys run on your 130's? Looked it up and found a few sizes, like the one below.

image.png.fd53e6d8d6146c770c0601a6102517bc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Antallica said:

Could be keen.

What tyre sizes do you guys run on your 130's? Looked it up and found a few sizes, like the one below.

image.png.fd53e6d8d6146c770c0601a6102517bc.png

IIRC we've just had that discussion, in this thread I think. Have a look back over the last 5 or so pages, post back if you don't find the relevant info.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, M3AN said:

IIRC we've just had that discussion, in this thread I think. Have a look back over the last 5 or so pages, post back if you don't find the relevant info.

Thanks mate, found it all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

Am just moving houses this weekend and I got some stuff to get rid off. Tried selling tyres online but not luck.

Factory BMW Wheels 5x120 mint condition. 2 run flats and the other two are not run flats. Still have good amount of thread left but best to see it in person

130i Exhaust backbox with resonator

need em gone asap, and for you guys its free. must pick up asap or this weekend

Cheers
Chad :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Hey guys,

Am just moving houses this weekend and I got some stuff to get rid off. Tried selling tyres online but not luck.

Factory BMW Wheels 5x120 mint condition. 2 run flats and the other two are not run flats. Still have good amount of thread left but best to see it in person

130i Exhaust backbox with resonator

need em gone asap, and for you guys its free. must pick up asap or this weekend

Cheers
Chad :)

 

got a photo of the wheel, which style are they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Hey guys,

Am just moving houses this weekend and I got some stuff to get rid off. Tried selling tyres online but not luck.

Factory BMW Wheels 5x120 mint condition. 2 run flats and the other two are not run flats. Still have good amount of thread left but best to see it in person

130i Exhaust backbox with resonator

need em gone asap, and for you guys its free. must pick up asap or this weekend

Cheers
Chad :)

 

damn, I'm keen on the wheels, I'll send ya a dm

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wheels are now sold to Jamez (for free)

If anyone wants a 130i Backbox w/resonator I still have it!

and also if anyone wants pre-lci Tail lights, and rear wiper module w/wiper I have em too :)

Merry Christmas hohoho

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...