Sign in to follow this  
RevHed

SuperSprint Race Exhaust for BMW E36 M3

This is a SuperSprint Race Exhaust for an E36 model BMW M3. May fit other E36 models as well. Attaches from the headers back, including X pipe and racing muffler.

This is the "racers pack" on the SuperSprint website https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/bmw-e36-m3/supersprint-perf
ormance-sport-exhaust-bmw-e36-m3/043620-race-pack.aspx#!/

I bought it new from SuperSprint less than a year ago, it was imported by www.nzperformancetuning.co.nz for me. Put it on my 1994 BMW M3 convertible. Sounds absolutely epic, especially at higher revs, but is a bit too loud for me (I'm old!). Added two resonators (black in pics), which helped, but decided I'm too old for a sports exhaust on my car!

So my impulsive exhaust buying escapades is your opportunity! I am offering it for HALF what I paid. No offers, as this is an amazing price. If you're looking for a sports exhaust for your E36 M3, this would be ideal, and you will not be able to get anything anywhere near this price.

Pick up in Meadowbank, Auckland. $1,200. Also listed on TradeMe: https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=2515669399&ed=true

20200201_124934.jpg

Edited by RevHed
Added a price and TradeMe link!!
  • Like 1

lol - those two people are sharing exhausts at the moment!

Good deal, especially including the front section and new resonators... GLWS.

Damn, these almost never come up for sale locally. Someone is going to get a good deal. 

Edited by KwS

Unfortunately (or fortunately for me) I've got two people wanting to buy the exhaust and both messaged at the same time.  How do I pick which person to sell it to?  Flip a coin, or suggest they bid on the TradeMe auction and see who gets it in the end?  

Is it the two people mentioned above? 

Either way, give preference to Bimmersport members. 

And you're unlikely to have received both offers at *exactly* the same time, preference goes to the first unless they're not polite and/or respectful. 

take $600 from each and flip a coin. 

Edited by qube
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, M3AN said:

Is it the two people mentioned above? 

Either way, give preference to Bimmersport members. 

And you're unlikely to have received both offers at *exactly* the same time, preference goes to the first unless they're not polite and/or respectful. 

The messages just say "3 hrs ago" (more now of course). Anyone know how I can check the actual time of the message?

Neither person is mentioned above, but both are PMs via Bimmersport.

Never mind. Checked this morning and one was 14 hrs, the other 15 hrs. So I can now see who the quicker person  was.

Thanks.

• Like 2

You've got to be kidding! I would have snatched this up in a heart beat. Looked for ages any nothing came up ?

About to press buy now on this outta Europe part number 043606, would whoever has the backbox now, or the previous owner tell me are the tips slant or straight cut?  The pictures don't quite give it to me

Sad I know OCD and all that😟

Edited by Bandit