Sign in to follow this  
SRacin

Recommendations for detailing in Christchurch?

Looking to get the Technoviolet back to its vibrant former self and looking for recommendations for where to take it when lock-down allows in Christchurch.  

I found an old thread about CCV but nothing in the last few years about them, and their prices seem right up there. 

What would one expect to pay for a full exterior detail and "paint correction" or whatever it is called to tidy up little scratches / swirls etc from 20 years of life?

Cheers

1614 Views and no opinions?!?  After being in hibernation for some time while undergoing a major 25 year service it was then time to get the exterior tickled up. 

I decided to go to CCV Car Grooming for an exterior detail which ended up being a 2 stage on the bonnet, roof and boot, elsewhere just a single pass.  Buffed up pretty well for an old girl.

vOaiumjn-nzzLH-L0KS7qcUGVJBFYV98jo3QU-99z8Eeg0RK9HxU_ulky7FyXb6hYmb4Cu1MESf0c2az5o1EysSZkG5dF6Qy1J1nss3rxGXu0NQvSiQZilBGqIezneVgUAC5178gmQxx_pWixyY1YM3rBiEfRn7uIuQxfdkeDm0DKtXfqGRRCNZ8hRBtavKnX9sAxAW12EKd9BWl-pHZlTPH38p_Y_4qBc6CZbbKFX0mHVn5c08ULTlaC9M1-qzQW4S5vHmocA_jcHz5CLbH3g6IhGvAKZ34wBHk0kd5IbobPEu60nZNAs5qbzC7x-eUqmbT8E-UaGwtoMvScIryxQliVC5xWjtrgWSqz7fQ72GOUdLYUSS5OJkUkWK9hjfNTlXSbByZkizsEqiIRC7SAwQ1BkcVJpw2pHcg6GvVwIlrtoUxtEXS_djKavCusDk0eSUwL3jTtmpvuzPs_Bp8kUZBU987hG1hUYyoFEE6HZGAm0V97MnWpvhnnmuYagv-nIGDqTkFaLNI_lBww7ppHtdjC1GyuoJZjNmIuyeD3Yh0uhQIHvQ50U_1HJzncPmeuJR_z31WUQPU04_xzIgxPBn2jWbbOxoSyfbQNJpCad7eWIMQS2I_QTz28jJ62DojsGXrxDqW48oD0VXlb54q1NrKxmh5dHpSXBkgtL6CTY0ZcCn-4LMydZ1ABmZyZsM=w2560-h1245-no?authuser=0

It's a shame I never saw this earlier, but if you ever needed detailing done I definitely recommend Avid Group! 

• Thanks 1