Sign in to follow this  
duluth

2005 E46 330ci Clubsport - SOLD

Selling my  330ci Clubsport in velvet blue, 219,154kms. Pretty sure this is the only Clubsport in this colour currently in NZ. Owned the car for a year now but it's time to move it on as I can't keep up with the work it needs due to University. Car has rego but no WOF. Interior is in pretty decent condition for its age apart from the drivers side B pillar which has had the headlining come off and the steering wheel as pictured below.

Engine runs fine but according to Euro Services "The electrics that run from the battery in the boot to the engine run through a series of plates. There has been arcing at those points and they are now pitted and worn resulting in poor electric transmission". Quoted $750 to fix this.

In my ownership I have done the following:

front tyres, ceramic front brake pads, low kms purple tag steering rack, new century battery, LHS control arm, brake hoses, Water pump, serpentine belt & water pump pulley, had transmission replaced with one that had 170,000kms~ all transmission work done by Jon at Auto 38. Have receipts for all the work mentioned. Everything listed done within the last 6000kms. Previous owner also did a large amount of work with receipts.

Faults:

There is clear coat peel on the door handles and wing mirrors, overall car could do with a respray. Can't adjust wing mirrors ( reverse tilt still works). Rear tyres need to be changed, transmission and engine mounts need to be replaced, drive shaft coupling needs to be replaced, front shocks need to be replaced. Left hand side tail light isn't fully working but wasn't an issue for WOF. 

Would be a good project for someone who could bring it back to its former glory.

Viewings in Auckland, i'll be heading back to Wellington tomorrow so interested parties will be dealing with my Dad (Tom Snr). His number is listed below. Feel free to contact me (Thomas) if you have any questions regarding the car, my number is listed below along with my email or contact me via messaging on here.

SOLD

Cheers.

20200801_160222.jpg

20200801_160203.jpg

20200801_160233.jpg

20200801_160515.jpg

20200801_160526.jpg

20200801_160636.jpg

20200801_160249.jpg

20200801_160731.jpg

Edited by duluth
  • Like 1

Thats a bloody steal for a 330ci clubsport. Good luck, hope it goes to someone that brings it back to its glory.

• Like 1

sh*t yeh, if you were in the BOP I'd be over for a look...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, qube said:

My old car :)

Weren't you looking for a new car Kyu? ?

Rescued by Hellbm and given the 3 day makeover.

Manual conversion

Rear Dif mount

Engine and gearbox mounts

Front Shocks

Steering wheel replacement

Tighten various loose and missing bolts, clips etc

Aftermarket tinted side markers replaced with OEM ones.

Wheels replaced with Style 405 / Michelin Pilot Sport

To do:

Paint refresh 

Front bumper Clubsport Splitters.

IMG_6842.thumb.JPG.f9d7f407ae45a3d4f55ec51fb11993fa.JPGIMG_6841.thumb.JPG.3a847a82d0a27b12f461b96f2dbc3369.JPG

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Great to see this car being sorted - great colour!