Sign in to follow this  
Sammo

Good value E36 328i?

Looks like a lot of car for the money indeed - bit of maintenance, factory manual, BBS wheels, LSD...

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/listing/2743690663?bof=PqDPPFDP

Interior tidy up and you could be in business. Paint looks good in pics.

Really like this green (Boston?) on an E36, would be my colour pick after Estoril Blue.

• Like 1

great spec, kms a bit high but try finding a manual nz new 328i coupe these days.

6 minutes ago, qube said:

great spec, kms a bit high but try finding a manual nz new 328i coupe these days.

Indeed, hard to know but does not appear to have fallen into the hands of too many slidey bois either... 

you never know but certainly has a good list of basic maintenance.

gotta lose that M badge though - M badge police 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It looks really nice, and im a big fan of Boston Green, but those KM are certainly going to impact sale and re-sale in the future. 

• Like 1

It's nice but you'd have to take $750-1000 off that price to throw the Monroes in the bin, then put back what should of been used - Bilstein Tourings or the Sachs sports at the min.

Is a real tidy black one with Vader’s in Invercargill for the same money and less kms on the bmw buy sell page on the book 

On 8/17/2020 at 10:02 PM, euroriffic said:

Is a real tidy black one with Vader’s in Invercargill for the same money and less kms on the bmw buy sell page on the book 

I used to own HAN77.. I wouldn't describe it as being tidy to be honest haha. It's not bad but its got a G220 manual conversion and other bits and pieces which aren't great. Current owner may have tidied it up though!

On 8/19/2020 at 9:24 AM, bradgalbraith said:

I used to own HAN77.. I wouldn't describe it as being tidy to be honest haha. It's not bad but its got a G220 manual conversion and other bits and pieces which aren't great. Current owner may have tidied it up though!

Haha Ahhh yes. Photos do it good justice then!