Sign in to follow this  
Kodachrome

Transport Engine from Hamilton to Wellington?

Just thought Id ask here if anyone has any recommendations or is making the trip themselves and wants to extra cash? Fully dressed engine (the M54B30 from on here) to my mechanic in Wellington, ready now'ish?

3 hours ago, Kodachrome said:

Just thought Id ask here if anyone has any recommendations or is making the trip themselves and wants to extra cash? Fully dressed engine (the M54B30 from on here) to my mechanic in Wellington, ready now'ish?

I bought an engine from someone in Hamilton about 18 months ago, and he made use of Mainfreight who delivered the engine to my then mechanic's workshop in Newtown. And Mainfreight's price was not too expensive.

• Like 1

Have shipped plenty of things Personally depot to depot with mainfreight, normally quite straightforward. Have also had lots of pallets delivered around Wellington by them for work.

If you can get it onto a pallet, mainfreight should have no issues delivering it to your mechanic.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 9:25 PM, viskop said:

I bought an engine from someone in Hamilton about 18 months ago, and he made use of Mainfreight who delivered the engine to my then mechanic's workshop in Newtown. And Mainfreight's price was not too expensive.

Had two N54s delivered from Hamilton to Auckland in the last 12 months....Mainfreight charged $100 and even drop them into my garage on a pallet :D. So can recommend them.