Sign in to follow this  
Bandit

WTB Style 24 LTW wheels

Tell me what you have, a set of 4, staggered would be good. Or consider ACS type 1 monobloc 17x8.5 ET35 .Call or text 029 777 4006, thanks for reading, Bill

Edited by Bandit

I have a square (7.5") set of polished genuine style 24's that will be available soon. Not everyone's style but they are what they are.

Polished_Style_24s.jpg

Thanks guys, going to hang out for a staggered set with the embossing. Import if necessary.

Thanks again.

Thank you, but no thanks. Type 1's maybe. Found a set of staggered embossed not replicas offshore, should be winging their way to NZ this week.

A set of ACS type 1 in 17" is always nice to have tho?

On 10/12/2020 at 8:31 AM, Willy Sea said:

Thank you, but no thanks. Type 1's maybe. Found a set of staggered embossed not replicas offshore, should be winging their way to NZ this week.

A set of ACS type 1 in 17" is always nice to have tho?

Well done finding a set, can i ask what they ended up costing landed?  I love these wheels and wondering if a set could be in my budget

thanks

North of $NZ2k. Covid coupled with lockdown and our choosing to shop on the internet more has led to massive profiteering by the freight companies. Actually that may be a bit harsh, there certainly has been a sharp lift in costs and delivery times are not as quick or reliable as they were in early 2020.

Good luck with your search Lee

Edited by Willy Sea