Sign in to follow this  
Bandit

WTB interior trim bits E36 coupe 1993

Wanting door cards and the rear cards (lateral trim panel)  in black to suit 1993 coupe. Also RH door rubber seal. A good unmarked second hand one in black. On checking new cost a mortgage would be required?

Why is this item so costly?

Also rear parcel shelf tray, the one that fades. Car has third brake light one of these required too.

Steering wheel 323422227751 with airbag and sundry gubbins. Early four spoke style. Must have unfrayed stitching.

Also require LH side front fog lense. Looking for Business RDS radio too. Or may just use radio delete plate.

Ghastly Blaupunkt  with more knobs and switches at present. Need university degree to drive it. Will post it up for sale.

Can you help, call 029 777 4006 or PM is good, thanks for reading.

Anybody? How hard is it on a scale of one to ten to remove the faded rear parcel shelf.? See can get from offshore leather cut and stitched, to fit. Need new stop lite assy too. Or retrim in NZ, or ship in a new item. Probably ship in the doorcards new old stock.

Removing the rear shelf is easy enough, getting it back in is a pit of a faff. I had mine retrimmed at the same time as my headliner, many people just use black fabric spray paint.

Eeww spray paint? Why would you?  At around 200 euro plus plus for new, probably see the cost benefits. Will try a young ish athletic trimmer  to get the job done. Understand it may be a bit of a faff, thank you for the reply.