Sign in to follow this  
martyyyn

WTB: E34 mpars

Every time I need new tyres on the 535is I consider switching from the current square set of 17" BBS RZ412's to a set of staggered 18" style 37 mpars.

So I'm keen to hear if anyone has a set available and what they go for these days.

Selling these of my old e34 535is, bit more negotiable on price for cash but unfortunately still probably twice the price of a set of mpars 

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/car-parts-accessories/wheels-tyres/alloy-wheels/listing/2808327149

• Like 1

Sold a set a few years back for $800 but they needed painting. Average condition sets used to be around $1000 with good condition sets going for 1500-2000. Haven't seen any for sale in awhile though.

Personally id keep you current setup as 17's are better in everyday on a 535i (aesthetics aside) 

I'm also after a set for an M5 if there's suddenly a flood of them to market.

4 hours ago, swapsndeals said:

Selling these of my old e34 535is, bit more negotiable on price for cash but unfortunately still probably twice the price of a set of mpars 

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/car-parts-accessories/wheels-tyres/alloy-wheels/listing/2808327149

They are amazing, just how negotiable?? Did you sell your 16" 5x120 RS'?

2 hours ago, leichtbau said:

They are amazing, just how negotiable?? Did you sell your 16" 5x120 RS'?

Thanks. Um not sure, could discuss over phone, will consider price over conversation etc lol.

I think the rs wheels went with a mint tech 1 wheel to a new owner of an e30 M3 and he paid like 3600 if I remember correctly 

18 hours ago, swapsndeals said:

Great wheels but not what I'm looking for thanks.

16 hours ago, Eagle said:

Sold a set a few years back for $800 but they needed painting. Average condition sets used to be around $1000 with good condition sets going for 1500-2000. Haven't seen any for sale in awhile though.

Personally id keep you current setup as 17's are better in everyday on a 535i (aesthetics aside) 

I sold a set about 10 years ago for $800 but haven't seen any available for a while now.

I really like the current set up but I love the look of 18" mpars on an e34.