Sign in to follow this  
SmackJackTheCrackerMan

WTB 2009 (or newer) 335i Touring

Hi, I have recently sold my E92 as I need more space for growing family.

I'm looking for an E91 335i 2009 or newer.

I have found one on TradeMe but the current owner says it does have some Waste Gate rattle. Should I avoid this or do nearly all N54 have this issue?

I would like to run this as is for the next year or two before going single turbo so don't really want to spend the money rebuilding the turbos etc.

Could get a post-2010 one with the N55 and save yourself the aggravation (unless you're planning to tune it)? There's a nice 2011 Le Mans blue one http://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/listing/2699846628?bof=j5OwhhpD, otherwise if you do want the N54 I quite like this Aventurine Green Individual colour (though would have it back on OEM rims) http://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/listing/2810816765?bof=bCHtbeoT

1.png

Hard to sell that wagon with those wheels IMO.

Someone at a wheel centre has seen him coming!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, smiddy said:

Hard to sell that wagon with those wheels IMO.

Someone at a wheel centre has seen him coming!

I like those wheels to be honest ? 

worth a pretty penny too, but I would probably go back to an oem eventually. 

• Like 1

That’s the one I was actually looking at (Aventurine Green) For what the guys said it also need the injectors doing soon as well as having some waste gate rattle. 

Personally i would not put those wheels on a trailer, but i understand peoples need for choice.

Colour and spec is good, car is similar to my ride.

Good luck with your purchase, great ride that can rattle many upper priced vehicles in performance.

The search continues, the Aventurine Green E91 I was looking at has a few more issues than first thought. I got some photos from the owner and its pretty rough, although it looks great in the TradeMe ad. 

Although I need a car pretty soon ish, I'm not going to rush into buying for the sake of buying.

So, if anybody know of any E91 335i coming up for sale at a reasonable price, please let me know.