Sign in to follow this  
Blackie

E46 M3

if anyone wants an M3, they will need to compromise in certain areas at the very least. in some cases its going for a higher mileage example, or going for a different colour other than first choice, or one that has been re-registered for whatever reason. This one has probably been tracked and it is what it is. Its the owner's choice to do with it how they want and to sell it to the next interested person is their prerogative. 

If it has been maintained whilst being tracked then I dont personally see any reason its any worse off than other examples. Like I said earlier, being a 2005, sunroof, black with red interior, lower kms etc make it a nice candidate for my boxes being ticked and if I had to compromise on possible tracking history then so be it. Anyone who doesnt want to touch a tracked car can and will find something else and that is their choice, just like it is yours to make a comment about your old beloved car - so no judgement there.

Only issue I see is if people take it to a personal level and create drama, thus causing a bad reputation for the forum that we all use so lets just keep it civil and move on.

Keep the comments civilized guys. And on topic lol. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's an M3 after all.

It's meant to be driven hard.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, 330itis said:

Clearly it is though. It definitely ain't no suny Sunday driver. Parts reversible? Most of them yes. But what about the abuse its received and damage/wear and year? 

It's a sports car made for fun on the track. I don't see the issue. It just needs to be maintained accordingly.

You buy an old sports car, you have to face the fact that you're not going to be the first one to have fun with it. It's like dating in your 30s, you can't expect to find a virgin.

Edited by Matth5

27 minutes ago, Matth5 said:

You buy an old sports car, you have to face the fact that you're not going to be the first one to have fun with it. It's like dating in your 30s, you can't expect to find a virgin.

And if it is still a virgin you start to question life. Whats even real.

Anyone that says they havent flogged their M3 is anger is bullshitting. Its what they're made for and what they do best.

• Like 1

I've never seen the redline in mine. Apparently it's electronically limited to ~250km/h, can not confirm.

Promise. ?

• Haha 4

On 10/20/2020 at 9:10 AM, 330itis said:

Where was this???

Ashburton

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, qube said:

Red convertible m3 e46

$42500!

UK import. Twice the price of the other one been listed for months. Yes it's a manual but still 4k at retail would change that. Hmmm