Sign in to follow this  
///MPROVD

WTB E92 M3

Hey guys im in the market for an e92 m3. Ive seen all the options on trademe currently. My ideal would be a well optioned manual but happy with dct options as well. Not really interested in 4 doors.

If you are selling or know of some that are please give me a shout. 02102731873. Im located in auckland but will travel almost anywhere for the right car. 

Cheers 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, HypedKidz said:

Must of regret selling yours a year ago ?

Sure do, had to be done tho. Prices are considerably less now tho so im still winning.  

I have a mate that's looking for a facelift/ competition package E92 M3 too, but he only wants a DCT. HMU if anyone is selling ?

We're in Christchurch and will be willing to travel anywhere for the right car. Cheers :)

021 027 59575 

5 hours ago, lbo99 said:

I have a mate that's looking for a facelift/ competition package E92 M3 too, but he only wants a DCT. HMU if anyone is selling ?

We're in Christchurch and will be willing to travel anywhere for the right car. Cheers :)

021 027 59575 

There was a black one with fox red interior on TM down in chch that was for sale for months - higher end of the price range, but was a perfectly specced E92 LCI Comp.

On 10/23/2020 at 7:41 PM, leichtbau said:

There was a black one with fox red interior on TM down in chch that was for sale for months - higher end of the price range, but was a perfectly specced E92 LCI Comp.

That car at Chevron Motors was not a nice example. Singapore car, rubbers on screens front and rear damaged, carbon fibre roof delaminating, myna bird droppings had left staining on the bonnet and boot lid, probably helping the roof delamination along too. However the final blow for me at least was, a new set of Horace Horizon tyres had been fitted. The black worked well with the red interior, but didn't bother going further with a road test unfortunately. ?

There was an excellent one owner x UK example in AW in the low thirties earlier in the year at Ebbett Motors in Hamilton, someone acquired that pretty quickly.

Edited by Willy Sea
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Willy Sea said:

There was an excellent one owner x UK example in AW in the low thirties earlier in the year at Ebbett Motors in Hamilton, someone acquired that pretty quickly.

That did look like a great buy.

I almost think that a strip back and re-clear of the roof should be included alongside rod bearings at this point when budgeting for the E9x cars.

On 10/25/2020 at 1:51 PM, Willy Sea said:

That car at Chevron Motors was not a nice example. Singapore car, rubbers on screens front and rear damaged, carbon fibre roof delaminating, myna bird droppings had left staining on the bonnet and boot lid, probably helping the roof delamination along too. However the final blow for me at least was, a new set of Horace Horizon tyres had been fitted. The black worked well with the red interior, but didn't bother going further with a road test unfortunately. ?

I test drove that particular car with my mate, the overall condition on the car was just okay. My mate wanted to buy it but the dealer didn't worked out a good deal with him. My mate offered him somewhere near the asking price with new Michelin Super Sport 4S on it but the dealer insisted the Michelin primacy tyres on it are good enough for the car lol. 

I see that you're located in chch, keen for a M cars only meet up in the future? ?