LsBeema

Kidneys starting to make sense.....

The AC Schnitzer stuff actually looks more tasteful than what BMW has done with the G82 M4's bodykit. 

Still Nah.  And Schnitzer is about to close shop for good.

• Sad 1

I am quite liking it now especially on the Coupe's not so sure about it on a sedan.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Driftit said:

And Schnitzer is about to close shop for good.

Schnitzer MOTORSPORT is likely to close, however it is probably an off-shoot, or sub-company, within the larger AC Schnitzer group.

The teams running the proper race cars would have nothing to do with the guys making the plastic dress up bits for the road warriors.

....close and open under another name...🤔🤔🤔

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

Yayy...or nay...

Also...that elevated stretch of the kidskness onto the bonnet..🤔🤔trying to figure out what were are they aiming for...

Uhh...3% understanding...to infinity...and beyond...

Screenshot_20201210-182448_Gallery.jpg

Edited by LsBeema

Post pictures of the non M versions.  The version of the car we will see 99% of the time.

10 hours ago, Driftit said:

Post pictures of the non M versions.  The version of the car we will see 99% of the time.

Homs...you can do it..screenshot and post any pic here. Try it...it works😎😎have faith in your self kuzz..

Nah..all stock ones...the equation looks like drunken alien lingo to me homs. ..im trying to dissect and get deeep into why...then how..then...ok maybe figure out the Massive kidney effect...you got me kuzz...?😂😂

Edited by LsBeema

... a bit bored at work today, made the kidneys slightly smaller and moved the number plate, I reckon it looks better , like I say, quiet day at work today ...

image.thumb.png.ce458ac313e18cda389b742bc86e6ffe.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Are we seeing the light....

Screenshot_20210211-221705_Chrome.jpg

Nope that looks like a car from Need for Speed with the generic WideBody optioned ticked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oooookay...its starting to be ok....abit understanding the idea...like 3.5 %...like many bmw shapes...it's growing to be liked...strangely!!!

https://youtu.be/Z_8U3Wa1m5Q

11 hours ago, LsBeema said:

Oooookay...its starting to be ok....abit understanding the idea...like 3.5 %...like many bmw shapes...it's growing to be liked...strangely!!!

https://youtu.be/Z_8U3Wa1m5Q

Ive said it before but I think BMW always comes up with interesting designs that tend to grow on you after a few years. I have no problems with the kidney design tbh..

BUT WTH is that interior colour combo?!?!

It's not even the Kidneys that bother me.  It's the bulbus, plain ass end and Mustang roofline of the M4.  Yuck.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Driftit said:

It's not even the Kidneys that bother me.  It's the bulbus, plain ass end and Mustang roofline of the M4.  Yuck.

I Still like it....forced to haha...It is a M3!!

I like the M3 more. Bar where the rear doors meet the body. Looks like an afterthought.

1 hour ago, Driftit said:

agree with that, the side body lines, the wheel/arch fitment, overall its not the best streamlined design tbh.

• Like 1

Canary...😯...yeah nah🤔🤔

Screenshot_20210317-211711_Chrome.jpg

Would it look better or worse with an offset plate? As it sits in the middle it interrupts the design intent, looks like it shouldn't be there. But offset maybe you'd just have too much grill. Dunno.

39 minutes ago, M3AN said:

Would it look better or worse with an offset plate? As it sits in the middle it interrupts the design intent, looks like it shouldn't be there. But offset maybe you'd just have too much grill. Dunno.

Plate suits it...for now. Let this new look marinate with us....and when one day...one sweet fine day...when we get hold of the design concept...then we shall want it moved😎

I just hate that its so many lines and sharp angles. The grilles just the fly on top of the sh*t pile. In comparison the previous model looks so sleek and well designed.

• Like 2

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/dyno-run-2021-bmw-m4-g82-makes-more-power-than-advertised-157803.html

....okay then....and the exterior starts to look a few % better...465atw non comp...

that "Beastly" look starts its grips...