Sign in to follow this  
Southerner

AC Schnitzer 17inch wheels

After some 17inch AC Schnitzer type one,  3 piece wheels.

5x120

Not too worried about condition as will rebuild but must be 17s1969758384_images(22).jpeg.19956021aee42ae2fd373d1016454038.jpeg

Thanks

Cam

Good luck with the search. I have only ever seen 2 sets for same ever in NZ, and know of one other set

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Good luck with the search. I have only ever seen 2 sets for same ever in NZ, and know of one other set

Yea few and far between unfortunately!  Would look at similar style so long as genuine and 17s.

@euroriffic probably wouldn't be too happy if i borrowed his long term 

kleinanzeigen is your friend here. And probably be prepared to wait for a courier service, as De went into lockdown on Christmas eve again.

Recall a copy is being manufactured and marketed out of Malaysia. But two piece. Looked quite sharp, cost was effective at around $1K NZ a set. But not the real deal. 

Reckon on around Euro250 cost for a set of four using DHL Express and real quick. Usually😀

Edited by Bandit

6 minutes ago, Bandit said:

kleinanzeigen is your friend here. And probably be prepared to wait for a courier service, as De went into lockdown on Christmas eve again.

Is there a contact for kleinanzeigen? Haven't heard of them sorry. Courier wait is no problem 

www. kleinanzeigen.de. Offshoot of Ebay germany, a  proper a trading platform. Bit like trade me, and local only to Germany. Most posters answer promptly and politely, and speak good english. If not google translate is your friend

• Like 1