Sign in to follow this  
Cammsport

"Parts-Friend" any reviews?

Hi @PartsFriend

Thanks for the decent reply. None of us meant any offence I'm sure, like @Driftit said, just very cautious when sending $100s of dollars overseas to a new company. Your spelling is excellent and your English is understandable, just more the phrasing I guess?

I'll take you up on your offer and send through the parts I need and wait for your reply. 

• Like 2

Hi @Driftit good evening,

thank you for your reply and your kind words, I do accept your apologize, thank you very much, nothing to talk about anymore :)  and I do understand your situation for sure, foresight is better than hindsight.

Maybe I can be part of it (this forum and help out with parts from time to time) in future showing that I am the guy to count on.

wishing you a nice weekend Dan

thank you and best regards

David

• Like 1

Hi @Cammsport, good evening,

thank you for your reply and also for your kind words. I understand that all of you who participate on this discussion are not aimed on blaming me, thank you.

Yes you are right, I guess when it comes to time- pressure I slide into German / English mix, using German phrases filling up with words in English. I will visit a business- english group by March (so far it is allowed to join due to covid) to work on it.

Yes sounds good to me, thank you, whenever you are ready and sorted out whats good to go let me know please, take your time and when there are more information needed just drop a mail please, happy to support.

Best regards and a nice weekend to you too,

David

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, KwS said:

@Cammsport did you end up using @PartsFriend in the end? Keen to know how it worked out

Very timely! Package arrived yesterday from David of Parts-friend.com

Very quick delivery (delayed slightly by FedEx) and all parts are oe/oem. All well packaged with nil damage, even the radiator and E30 bonnet foam are in good knick.

Ill be using Parts Friend from now on. Replied to emails within 24 hours. 

20210227_194431.thumb.jpg.48dd9af6ed4e74e5afccf51ee9441a28.jpg

20210227_194842.thumb.jpg.512f89f011bcc5a9ce4d55c2dd2109ff.jpg

• Like 8

Excellent. I apologise @PartsFriend, it seems my scepticism was misguided. I'm glad it worked out well.

@Cammsport how was it priced compared to the usual outfits (FCP, ECS etc)?

• Like 2

On 2/27/2021 at 8:32 AM, KwS said:

Excellent. I apologise @PartsFriend, it seems my scepticism was misguided. I'm glad it worked out well.

@Cammsport how was it priced compared to the usual outfits (FCP, ECS etc)?

Thank you very much @qube :- ) but no worries, like I mentioned before, I do understand it. Have a good start into the new day + a nice weekend

Regards David