Sign in to follow this  
Bonto

E12 520 parts for sale

I've just recovered this car from a friends place. It has sat on a bush covered driveway for about 10 years or so. It's a manual, with about 300,000kms on the clock. It ran well before being parked up but, the rust is strong with this one. I don't want it on my front garden for long so if please get in touch if you're interested in parts. 

Really we're talking about lights, glass and perhaps some trim parts etc... The bonnet may be OK, and the boot with some repair work. All other panels / doors are toast. The interior has been damp and is mouldy. 

Sorry if this add bends some of the rules. I actually have no idea what these parts are worth. 

• Left tail light $20.00 (chipped)
  • Right tail light $100
  • Left and right head light clusters $100 each
  • Windscreen, rear screen, window glass are all in good condition. $150 for front screen, $50 for the others
  • Motor and gearbox unknown. You'd have to want them pretty badly because I'm not that keen to get them out of the car! $500.00 ono

Let me know if there's something you want me to pull of the car. I'm happy to negotiate on all prices listed.

Cheers.

20210117_153529.jpg

20210117_153540.jpg

20210117_153545.jpg

20210117_153554.jpg

20210117_153610.jpg

20210117_153617.jpg

20210117_153625.jpg

20210117_153636.jpg

20210117_153717.jpg

Edited by Bonto
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'd be keen on the manual setup, if it makes it easier for you I'd also happily take what's left of the shell (once you've sold/stripped everything else of value off it) and pull the manual setup out myself. I'm in Invercargill so would be pretty easy to mission up and collect it, to save you the hassles of having to remove it yourself.

Let me know if this sounds like a plan to you and we can sort something out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mad_Max said:

I'm in Invercargill so would be pretty easy to mission up and collect it, to save you the hassles of having to remove it yourself.

@Mad_Max same deal applies Geordie, if you're on another mission through Welly, we'll catch up again over food and refreshing beverages!

Oh - Dunners to Invers - not such a roadie!

Edited by Olaf

@Bonto can you please add the prices you are looking for on the windscreens, glass, etc and also the motor and gearbox.

Appreciate its a “wrecking” listing but if you’ve listed parts can you please include a price as per rules? Thanks.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:07 PM, Mad_Max said:

I'd be keen on the manual setup, if it makes it easier for you I'd also happily take what's left of the shell (once you've sold/stripped everything else of value off it) and pull the manual setup out myself. I'm in Invercargill so would be pretty easy to mission up and collect it, to save you the hassles of having to remove it yourself.

Hi @Mad_Max, I've probably gone as far as I want to stripping this thing. If you're still keen on the manual set-up and want to come and pick up the remains, lets arrange it. My other option is Simms Metal at this point.

11 hours ago, Bonto said:

Hi @Mad_Max, I've probably gone as far as I want to stripping this thing. If you're still keen on the manual set-up and want to come and pick up the remains, lets arrange it. My other option is Simms Metal at this point.

Sorry been having a few computer problems lately, have just sent you a pm with my contact details so we can get it all arranged.

Thanks