Sign in to follow this  
tonton

E60 facelift front msport bumper in silver. complete with fogs. factory pdc holes a bonus

Hey guys, I've looked everywhere but couldn't seem to find one and the cost for a new one is just.. atrocious. if anyone has one please shoot me a pm! 

also, will pre facelift ones fit? I've read somewhere that they do fit, just need to change the bumper clips. 

• Haha 1

There is no difference between the pre-facelift and facelift on the motorsport bumper.

There are only 2 different part numbers, one for the bumper cover without pdc (51117897207) and the other for the bumper cover with pdc (51117897208)

5 hours ago, Kiwi_BMW said:

There is no difference between the pre-facelift and facelift on the motorsport bumper.

There are only 2 different part numbers, one for the bumper cover without pdc (51117897207) and the other for the bumper cover with pdc (51117897208)

ahh i see. so i do not have to change the clips then? note that i have a standard non m bumper. cheers!

If you don't have the m/sport bumper fitted, ie you have the standard non m/sport bumper, then you do need to change a few things behind the bumper, the polystyrene shock absorbers on the bumper support, the bumper support, and everything marked with a "M" in these links

RealOEM.com - Online BMW Parts Catalog

RealOEM.com - Online BMW Parts Catalog

Edited by Kiwi_BMW