Sign in to follow this  
kiwiN54

E92 335i - What fuel map for MHD? Help!

Hi guys, first time poster

My 335i (N54) is FBO and I’m going to be flashing MHD stage 2 in the next few weeks. Despite looking at videos and trawling forums I’m still confused as to what fuel map I should choose. My understanding is that if I run 95 or 98 pump gas, I should select the 93RON map. Could anyone with some experience please help? Attached a picture of the car cause I’m new lol. Currently running a custom tune from Peter at Superchips/Alientech

Cheers!

2D25AA4E-B0CB-48CA-8C05-8977481AD4DD.png

Edited by kiwiN54
Changing title

Yeah, this caught me out too so I spoke to the guys at MHD who advised that the fuel we get here or what I use is BP98. They said I would have to run the 93 Oct map.

MHD uses the US reference for Octane Mon vs Ron so 93 Octane is 98 Octane for us here.

5 hours ago, SmackJackTheCrackerMan said:

Yeah, this caught me out too so I spoke to the guys at MHD who advised that the fuel we get here or what I use is BP98. They said I would have to run the 93 Oct map.

Cheers for the replies guys , I emailed MHD a few days back and they just replied saying the same thing. I think I’ll probably run the 91 oct map and use bp98 whenever I can, that way for road trips I can drop to 95ron and not worry