Sign in to follow this  
DRM

WTB: E36 Coupe Window Seals & Trim

The NZ sun has baked my window and windscreen seals to a brittle mess, also the upper metal trim that runs along the entire drivers side window assembly is rusted to heck. I know all the part numbers so could order new off FCP/ECS/PP but probing to see if there are any local/NZ suppliers of the seals?

Thanks in advance :)

Anyone who has it in NZ will be buying it from those places anyway and adding margin. Or it will be from BMW NZ and will cost 400% more than it should. 

Edited by M3AN

Did this 11 months ago on my coupe - took out a Kidney and got them all from BMW...

It's impressive BMW can still supply parts for these cars 20 years after they stopped production. I had to wait 3 months to get the metal trim that runs along the entire side of the windows but it eventually got here (got both sides at $175 each inc) - was actually manufactured to order...

Windscreen seals need to be fitted with the window from memory (unless you mean the scuttle panel at the bottom of the window which is about $165 new).

Edited by wrs