Sign in to follow this  
qube

EOI: 2009 E61 530i Wagon

Saw a nice F11 wagon pop up and thought it might be a good modern replacement for our family wagon.

Just putting this up here if anyone is looking for a nice E61 touring. Wont be going on trademe unless I decide to seriously sell it but it depends if the F11 wagon stays available long enough.

2009 530i E61 LCI M Sport Space Grey Metallic

N52b30 straight 6 engine 3L NA

Automatic with the newer shifter style

164,xxx kms

Black leather interior with heated seats

Panoramic sunroof with drainage hole issue and tailgate wiring issue all sorted also

Engine oil and filter service done recently

Trans fluid service done (BM Workshop receipt included)

Engine mounts (left + right), trans mounts, oil pan gasket, drive belt idler pulley, belt tensioner, serpentine belt, valve cover gasket, valvetronic gasket, cam cover gasket all done. 

Tinted windows all round

Towbar (detachable hook style)

Very well optioned example being LCI has the LED taillights etc

It does have some minor cosmetic marks on the outside, interior very tidy and mechanically runs well

Michelin PS4 tyres on the front plenty of tread left, rears are nothing special

Roofbars not included 

Would be happy to hear thoughts on what it would be worth.

Hard to price it because its probably one of the better ones compared to the ones I see for sale but it also has done a bit more kms than most. 

F75C2249-2E51-4517-8369-2F1F6E10922C.jpeg

Edited by qube
  • Like 4

Several good looking F11's popping up lately. Hard to believe the oldest ones are 11 years old now, it really is a nice looking car.

@Qube needs a price as per the forum rules please.

Understand it is a hard one to price, but still need a price on the post. Even if it is "offers in region of".

• Like 1

Very hard to gauge a good market value because there isnt anything to compare it with by going off what it owes us including all the repairs and time spent I would say $11k ono.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sub-10K is not a heck of a lot of money for a ton of car. They're great value wagons these. GLWS, yours looks like a particularly good buy.

• Like 1

Tbh we should just keep it because it drives nice and its a great allround car but wouldnt mind upgrading it to an F11 if the car we want doesnt sell 

• Like 1