Sign in to follow this  
Matt

SOLD: E87 M sport 18" wheels - Style 208M

I kept these aside "just in case" after fitting new wheels to my 130i, but after 18months, I am pretty confident of not going back. So instead of having them take up space its time to move them on. Very few aftermarket wheels for the E87 look better than these, and they'd make a great, yet relatively cheap upgrade for anyone on the factory 17" wheels.

These are a staggered set, 18x7.5" ET49 Front, and 18x8" ET49 Rear. I believe these specs mean they are from a pre-LCI E87, but they will fit fine on either. They have Nexen tyres on them, still with heaps of tread. Some small marks and curbing on a few of them but overall in pretty good condition. Listing here before anywhere else, looking for $650 ONO. Located in Titirangi, Auckland. Pics below..

KdIf6SN.jpg

uXQYLjS.jpg

BruvX0i.jpg

Edited by Matt
Sold
  • Like 1

They're great looking wheels IMHO, but I'm biased! Your staggered wheels are pre-LCI wheels, the LCI rears were 8.5J.

GLWS

208_Mounted_02.jpg

Edited by M3AN

Ahh ok, for some reason I had it in my head that they were always staggered but LCI changed the rears to 18x8.5. Good to know!

No bites from here so far, so will probably list them on trademe or facebook this weekend and see if there's any interest

I am looking for a set of staggered 18's with stickyish rubber for track days. How good are the Nexens?

13 hours ago, M3AN said:

They're great looking wheels IMHO, but I'm biased! Your staggered wheels are LCI wheels, the earlier pre-LCI were non-staggered 7.5's all round.

GLWS

Mine was pre lci and staggered?

EDIT: I would have taken these a couple of months ago!

Edited by Blackie

3 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Mine was pre lci and staggered?

Ahh, my bad sorry folks, they were both staggered but the LCI rears are wider at 8.5J as opposed to 8J.

http://www.bmwstylewheels.com/bmw/208

So these are pre-LCI. 🙃

Have edited my incorrect post above.

Edited by M3AN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/16/2021 at 9:52 AM, gofaster said:

I am looking for a set of staggered 18's with stickyish rubber for track days. How good are the Nexens?

I'm not a big fan to be honest. They tend to get rated pretty well in the value for money stakes, and are ok in the dry, but not great in the wet. Ultimately they are a pretty cheap performance tyre and I think they perform like it. In saying that you can definitely do a lot worse!!!