Sign in to follow this  
andrewm

Whats it worth? 2006 bmw x3 2.5 msport

Looking on trademe prices are all over the place. I have bought a new car for my wife and after running 3 cars for a while im tired of dealing with my narrow driveway issues so time to sell her old one. 

Not sure the good treatment it has had over the last 4 or 5 years counts for much though. 

2006 bmw x3 2.5i msport in white. 
~150,000km very good interior apart from drivers bolster and very good paint condition, no bumps or scrapes. 

bad bits

- indicator stalk stuck on and after I freed it, it no longer clicks off after straightening the wheel. I.e you have to click it off

- small valve cover leak

- drivers wing mirror folding motor stopped working

The below probably doesnt affect the value but incase anyone here is interested... 

Has had oil changed every 7-10,000km, and done almost all hot long distance kms. 
I bet the engine hours is less than most 100,000km cars. Has had transfer case services x 2 since ive owned it and has had transfer-case actuator motor replaced. 
Newish name brand tires ($1000) and new front lower control arms both this year. 

Paint is all original, no repaints and I have owned since 40,000km. 
Waxed 4x a year, clayed annually and mostly stored under cover. 

will get photos up tomorrow. 

• Like 1