Sign in to follow this  
AlexB

New member!

Hi all, thought I’d make an account after seeing a bit of talk about my M3 (RASPY). Not usually the type to join forums as I never have the time to be as active as I should but here goes nothing... 😆 just moved to a new phone so don’t have many detailed pics of my car(s) but rest assured I’ll upload some on the next sunny day. 

D2301E97-3C00-472F-B3BF-4F56192A3465.jpeg

EC9D693C-5449-4895-9EA0-C00CB1C54B34.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Very cool car (and plate) - I know its already had a fair bit done, but any plans for it?

That's some goodness goin' on right there.     Hard to tell in that light - it aint Phoenix Yellow.  What colour is that??

2 hours ago, Sammo said:

Very cool car (and plate) - I know its already had a fair bit done, but any plans for it?

cheers. mostly just tidying it up a bit underneath, needs some suspension parts (rack ends, lower control arms etc.) in order to do a proper wheel alignment. other than that its already how id do an M3, would love to do open ITBS but not sure if its worth it. might do ITBS on one of my E30s instead..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leonf said:

That's some goodness goin' on right there.     Hard to tell in that light - it aint Phoenix Yellow.  What colour is that??

yes! phoenix yellow, or bile yellow to quote Jeremy Clarkson. I think its definitely one of the best colours these cars could come in, also has kiwi interior which suits well. 

Welcome! That car has had a few bimmersport owners so you should be able to find a bunch of threads here with some info about it.
PY over Kiwi Nappa is one of my fave E46 color combos, love it!

Some pics from back in 2016!

And a thread from one of the prev owners:

Edited by qube

5 hours ago, Rubix said:

Welcome! That car has had a few bimmersport owners so you should be able to find a bunch of threads here with some info about it.
PY over Kiwi Nappa is one of my fave E46 color combos, love it!

yea did a bit of searching around and found the tread when it was SUXGAS, figured I should keep the story of the car going on here. 

• Thanks 1

Welcome.

Stunning example.

Just picked one up myself (not Phoenix Gold) a couple weeks ago, however I need to find the time to take it for a decent drive!

On 5/13/2021 at 6:06 PM, AlexB said:

Hi all, thought I’d make an account after seeing a bit of talk about my M3 (RASPY). Not usually the type to join forums as I never have the time to be as active as I should but here goes nothing... 😆 just moved to a new phone so don’t have many detailed pics of my car(s) but rest assured I’ll upload some on the next sunny day. 

D2301E97-3C00-472F-B3BF-4F56192A3465.jpeg

EC9D693C-5449-4895-9EA0-C00CB1C54B34.jpeg

A few more photos after a full exterior detail 

0A237628-BFD0-4B68-8C86-1348842354B5.jpeg

6E97D906-25B3-46D6-9C12-8BD9053AF59F.jpeg

2C655EFE-BFFD-4580-B0F2-F453019D4F04.jpeg

82098C5D-62AB-4F9A-A562-10464F09BD58.jpeg

• Like 1

love the colour! (duno why pheonix yellow gets so much hate, honestly its so special and nice)

the lens distortion not so much :lol:

• Like 1

Hey bud, car is looking good 👌🏻