Sign in to follow this  
TJE28

E3 parts

Putting the feelers out for any E3s people no longer need. 

specifically looking for windscreen trim and window trim. bumper brackets. manual gearbox, extractors, exhaust. carburetors. radiator for spares and or reconditioning.

someone must have one tucked away somewhere... 

IMG_20210501_180923_353.jpg

I've got an E3 parts car sitting here, got it with the E3 to restore. Not sure what I'll need off it (haven't started the restoration yet) but will have some bits and pieces. Chrome trims on it from memory are pretty good, bumper chrome is shot, but the resto E3 bumpers are fine so I won't need the brackets I don't think. Same goes for the window trims.

Carbs I'll probably hold onto until the resto E3 is done, so I know if there's anything I need, otherwise they'll be up for grabs. Exhaust and radiator should also be good on the resto, not sure of the condition on the parts car. Unfortunately both cars are auto (for now - that will change) so can't help with a manual box or anything there.

Just depends on how soon you want everything, I'm flat out trying to get a workshop finished before I can get to any parts cars, if you're happy to wait I can flick you through photos and put sh*t aside for you as I strip the parts car.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mad_Max said:

I've got an E3 parts car sitting here, got it with the E3 to restore. Not sure what I'll need off it (haven't started the restoration yet) but will have some bits and pieces. Chrome trims on it from memory are pretty good, bumper chrome is shot, but the resto E3 bumpers are fine so I won't need the brackets I don't think. Same goes for the window trims.

Carbs I'll probably hold onto until the resto E3 is done, so I know if there's anything I need, otherwise they'll be up for grabs. Exhaust and radiator should also be good on the resto, not sure of the condition on the parts car. Unfortunately both cars are auto (for now - that will change) so can't help with a manual box or anything there.

Just depends on how soon you want everything, I'm flat out trying to get a workshop finished before I can get to any parts cars, if you're happy to wait I can flick you through photos and put sh*t aside for you as I strip the parts car.

wicked, I've got a new winscreen seal that is for the narrow lower trim same with as top. car currently has a larger lower trim and that seal is impossible to buy. sounds like we need to have a chat. 

• Like 1