Sign in to follow this  
Ghost Chip

2JZ e46

That bodykit makes me want to throw up. Jesus its ugly.

• Haha 4

Pffft , does not even have Xenons 😉

I thought it said 25k and thought it was not a bad deal, the i realised 75k...

Why would anyone get this over a 2016 m2/m3? Its not like it has classic appeal or anything. 

• Like 1

Wow that kit. I feel like that fad was short-lived. The rocket bunny fad where they slapped on some 70s Torana fender flares with rivets.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Driftit said:

Wow that kit. I feel like that fad was short-lived. The rocket bunny fad where they slapped on some 70s Torana fender flares with rivets.

Was never a big fan of the rivets, at least mold it on.

Each to their own but yeah, nah. And thats a huge NAH!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ghost Chip said:

Was never a big fan of the rivets, at least mold it on.

what, so it blends in those obviously stuck-on arch extensions to look 'factory'?  The whole look is based on paying homage to race cars, while getting a wildly extended track 'street legal', and it works.  Frenching-in extensions will probably crack anyway, which is why it went out of vogue.

10 hours ago, Olaf said:

what, so it blends in those obviously stuck-on arch extensions to look 'factory'?  The whole look is based on paying homage to race cars, while getting a wildly extended track 'street legal', and it works.  Frenching-in extensions will probably crack anyway, which is why it went out of vogue.

Nah, I get that they’re paying homage to race cars and not wanting a factory look. But personally, if I was ever going to do that (which I would probably prefer not to), I would rather mold it on. Although, the rivets does have a rugged appeal to it that’s also nice.

Shoot me but I love it, I've seen the hard work and level of attention that went into building this car. It's actually quite impressive to ride in too. Been in it a few times. Not for the purist I understand, but it was never built to meet everyone's expectations 

• Like 4

It's a 4 door E46. Nobody cares if it's not pure.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Driftit said:

It's a 4 door E46. Nobody likes it.

FTFY

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I mean, sure its cool...... but is it really 75K cool?? yeah, really don't think so somehow, I fully appreciate the time and effort that has gone into it though

perhaps a potential buyer will have some drug money to make disappear, because i'm certain if anyone had 75k.... that wouldn't be the car of choice 😂

shoot me for my thoughts but I can't be the only one

Edited by Arron
  • Like 5

I think the 2JZ is cool - because it’s different but the body kit ruins it IMO. It just doesn’t suit an Euro.  But hey - people are going gaga over RWB Porsches. Each to their own. 

For $75k I would rather get an E24 M6. Or even an S54 powered E30 could be had with change in hand. 

• Like 1