Sign in to follow this  
jon dee

When you are sick of watching the worst...

... that the USA has to offer, along comes a genuine down to earth guy that gets sh*t done without screaming, pimping sponsors products and trying to show off his mega dollar recovery rig. Take a look at how Matt with his family and a few friends just gets on with a recovery, that quite frankly had heart in my mouth a couple of times !!! This is what you need to restore your faith in humanity after getting disillusioned from watching the constant stream of crappy clickbait videos that flood youtube etc.

Watch and enjoy....

Cheers...

• Like 1

Good vidjo! [EDIT] mein gott some of their camera positions get the shot but are a bit risky!

[EDIT II] Their editing is fresh; lots of candid footage from multiple cameras, tightly edited to avoid 'too much filler', they're using ND filters on their cameras and grading the output in post so it looks good.  Contrast that to the Fab Rats version that has way too much saturation and contrast.

I've been watching Jerry from Bullshitkorner for years.  Discovered his e46 repair videos, laughed at his batchelor cooking videos, and was won over by his excellent engineering projects.  You get garage, outdoor, and four wheeling projects, and the occasional rant.  

(this one's NSFW for some of the language)

Edited by Olaf

I watch a lot of 4WD off roading videos. A few years back I did a couple of off-road motorcycle tours in the BC Rockies out of a little town called Cranbrook. Rode quite a few trails with forest all around as you you see in that video. Mountains, lakes and forest with some open grazing now and then... hardly any people... laid back friendly and relaxing. BC is just beautiful and an awesome place once you get away from the cities. Like the man says... don't leave home without a chainsaw in your truck :) 

Here are a couple of my pics...

Cheers...

canada 03.jpg

canada 01.jpg

canada 02.jpg