Sign in to follow this  
Wade13

After a 420g box and a m60/m62

Anyone got a 420g box they’ll Be willing to part with?

also after a m60/m62 preferably complete

If you are wanting the v8 version of the 420g they are very rare, and you would be best to import from the US.

If you want the six cylinder version you could try nick weitz  at weitz industries, or kayne barrie at kayne barrie motorsports

Best to import from the US.

Bring a few over in a pallet, and sell all but one of them on, and it will pay for the one you keep

On 6/14/2021 at 11:20 PM, zero said:

Best to import from the US.

Bring a few over in a pallet, and sell all but one of them on, and it will pay for the one you keep

Out of curiosity, Is there any reputable place overseas to import from on the cheaper side? I'm mainly looking for a ZF 320z. There was a seller on eBay but after shipping came out to be somewhere near $2800 for the box after I buy the conversion parts, clutch and flywheel I seemed to be looking in the realm of $4000 which I can't justify for a car that cost less than half of that (Fully aware manual conversion is an investment and needs money but I'm a fulltime student🤷‍♀️)

Im following this one for sure! If I can find a reasonably costed replacement for my M5 I'll be in too.

I have a couple of shipping and freight friends I could ask about more economical shipping options. But I think right now things are hard in that industry. 

• Like 1